“Very comfortable”

Sleep Inn
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
“Very comfortable”
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

A little out of the way but came across it from the freeway. Very convenient for us as we were travelling through to Oregon so easy to get back on the freeway for a quick simple exit. Room very comfortable and modern. Staff very knowledgeable and polite. Would recommend to anyone.

Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Janet T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We were in town for a wedding and stayed at the Sleep Inn because it was less expensive than the large, luxury motel reserved for wedding guests. We actually went to the more expensive motel on the second night to be with relatives we hadn't seen for awhile. Although the room was larger in the luxury motel, Sleep Inn's room was more comfortable. And everything was up-to-date. I'd choose Sleep Inn over the luxury motel even if price wasn't a factor. And Sleep Inn provided a very adequate breakfast whereas the luxury motel did not.
The only negative for some might be that the room we were in at the Sleep Inn only had a shower.
All in all, the Sleep Inn in Pasco was a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank raypanda
Shelby, Montana
Reviewed 13 May 2013

The only draw back I found to this property was the location...kind of out of the way if you are a person driving on the main highways. The rooms have been refurbished and are done very well. Also being a light sleeper it is important for me to get a good nights rest and this hotel was very nice. The front desk personel were very informed about the surrounding areas and how to get to various places. I would not hesitate to stop there again if I am in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jim E
Orange County, CA
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I have a friend who lives in Pasco and I visit every chance I get (about 2x's a year). I have stayed at the Holiday Inn a couple times and love it, but is a bit pricey. This time around my friend decided to book my room for me and chose the Sleep Inn. At first I was a bit hesitant because of the location. It is located right off the freeway, but there is not any store or restaurant in walking distance. Luckily, I didn't have a need for either because I was able to stock up with necessities when out with my friend. Also, there is no airport shuttle available. This is probably not a issue for most people, but it is something I look for when staying in Pasco.

I was able to enjoy a "suite" for my 2 nights in Pasco. The "suite" is comparable to the rooms at the Holiday Inn. It is a larger room with a Bed near the window and a small divider wall separating a little sitting area with a pull out couch. There is a large fridge and microwave situated under the TV and next to the desk. There is a small blocked off area used solely for the coffee maker that seems like questionable use of space, but it may be a work in progress. The bed was nice and high with a pillow top mattress that was very comfortable. The water pressure in the stand up shower was horrible, but with the massage setting on the shower head it made it bearable. The decor was fairly "modern" and was obviously upgraded recently. Overall, the room was very comfortable and had everything needed for a comfortable stay. I would definitely consider staying here again on future visit!

Room Tip: My room was located above the pool area. When there are kids enjoying some swim time the noise can...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank CodenameMikey
Wauconda
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Newly remodeled rooms are luxurious. 10 start hotel with all the bells & whisles without the extra cost. Victoria immediately makes you feel at home & goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable. Enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are GREAT ~ even rooms near freeway, no noise heard.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank MeBeTraveling
Seattle
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Have stayed at this hotel many times since it opened; they are now in the process of updating the rooms. I stayed in one of the updated rooms this weekend and loved it! Very fresh and modern looking. At the front counter, Victoria was very friendly and helpful (that woman deserves a raise). Another bonus......the fresh chocolate chip cookies are thicker, too!

The only possible improvement would be a second mirror above the desk area (as they had before).

Room Tip: It is wood frame construction, so kids jumping around on an upper floor might disturb you in the roo...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mark P
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Wow!! we could not believe the rooms! everything brand new even the beds. Peaceful relaxing tones. A definate must see!! I will be staying at the Sleep Inn in Pasco Wa from now on. Victoria and Allison were outstanding. We were also able to meet the manager, Naomi, who has a warm and friendly disposition. We almost hated to leave. My wife enjoyed the coffee bar while I couldn't resist the belgian waffles for breakfast. We had a late flight and they were courteous to let us have a late check out. The Choice Privelage Program they offer sounds too good to be true. We will be back and will let our other family members know of this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: The single rooms have brand new king size beds in them
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Justin L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities
Hampton Inn Richland / Tri-Cities
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kennewick / Tri-Cities

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!