“Exceptional service and pretty good value”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We typically stay at one of the Choice hotel branded properties and selected this Sleep Inn at the last minute on a long drive from dropping our son off at college. This property is recently remodeled, the desk staff was amazing and the rooms was a great value. I highly recommend this location.

Room Tip: 225 is great, even though it is on the highway side it was really quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelle S
Naomi M, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Thank you for the nice comments on our property, we are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

This is the second Sleep Inn I have stayed at, once again, it was great. Comfortable bed, pleasant, helpful staff. Exceeds expectations. This was just a stop over on a longer trip, spent one night at the hotel and didn't see any of Pasco. I would however recommend the Sleep Inn, price was reasonable and the the room was great.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mlavoie1956
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I've stayed at this Sleep Inn motel in Pasco Washington dozens of times for business as well as personal trips. The location is centrally located in the Tri-City area, close to the Pasco airport (PSC), restaurants, shopping (Wal-Mart, Lowes, groceries) etc.
It is also very close to the TRAC facilities where they hold horse shows, RV shows and Sportsman's and Boat shows. Also in the TRAC grounds is the baseball/softball complex where large youth orientated tournaments are held and Dust Devil Stadium, which is the home of he Tri-City Dust Devils- Class A Short Season pro baseball in the Northwest League.

This motel has always been clean and quiet with friendly staff. Recently, the motel has been renovated too include new furnishings, carpeting and flat screen TV's.

This is a good value that works well for the single business traveler as well as families with kids.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jerry b
Reviewed 26 May 2013

A little out of the way but came across it from the freeway. Very convenient for us as we were travelling through to Oregon so easy to get back on the freeway for a quick simple exit. Room very comfortable and modern. Staff very knowledgeable and polite. Would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Janet T
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We were in town for a wedding and stayed at the Sleep Inn because it was less expensive than the large, luxury motel reserved for wedding guests. We actually went to the more expensive motel on the second night to be with relatives we hadn't seen for awhile. Although the room was larger in the luxury motel, Sleep Inn's room was more comfortable. And everything was up-to-date. I'd choose Sleep Inn over the luxury motel even if price wasn't a factor. And Sleep Inn provided a very adequate breakfast whereas the luxury motel did not.
The only negative for some might be that the room we were in at the Sleep Inn only had a shower.
All in all, the Sleep Inn in Pasco was a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank raypanda
Reviewed 13 May 2013

The only draw back I found to this property was the location...kind of out of the way if you are a person driving on the main highways. The rooms have been refurbished and are done very well. Also being a light sleeper it is important for me to get a good nights rest and this hotel was very nice. The front desk personel were very informed about the surrounding areas and how to get to various places. I would not hesitate to stop there again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jim E
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I have a friend who lives in Pasco and I visit every chance I get (about 2x's a year). I have stayed at the Holiday Inn a couple times and love it, but is a bit pricey. This time around my friend decided to book my room for me and chose the Sleep Inn. At first I was a bit hesitant because of the location. It is located right off the freeway, but there is not any store or restaurant in walking distance. Luckily, I didn't have a need for either because I was able to stock up with necessities when out with my friend. Also, there is no airport shuttle available. This is probably not a issue for most people, but it is something I look for when staying in Pasco.

I was able to enjoy a "suite" for my 2 nights in Pasco. The "suite" is comparable to the rooms at the Holiday Inn. It is a larger room with a Bed near the window and a small divider wall separating a little sitting area with a pull out couch. There is a large fridge and microwave situated under the TV and next to the desk. There is a small blocked off area used solely for the coffee maker that seems like questionable use of space, but it may be a work in progress. The bed was nice and high with a pillow top mattress that was very comfortable. The water pressure in the stand up shower was horrible, but with the massage setting on the shower head it made it bearable. The decor was fairly "modern" and was obviously upgraded recently. Overall, the room was very comfortable and had everything needed for a comfortable stay. I would definitely consider staying here again on future visit!

Room Tip: My room was located above the pool area. When there are kids enjoying some swim time the noise can...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank CodenameMikey
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Red Lion Hotel Pasco
#6 of 11 in Pasco
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kennewick / Tri-Cities

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!