“Business meeting”

Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The hotel was doing ok with our event, however the sound system was bad, so you had a hard time hearing anything, the food was the old stuff no matter were you went and the price was high for what you got, rooms need to be up graded and room service hours are too short

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you very much for the feedback, we will take this into consideration for future updates!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I travel about 80-100 nights each year, and Red Lions are a staple for me. This particular site is another great one. Easy access off the freeway through town. NIce comfy beds. Great fitness room. Restaurant on site is outstanding, and they also have the Grizzly Bar. Try the Long Island Ice Tea, it is my favorite! The French Onion Soup is a "must have" when you eat dinner. Breakfast is excellant with many selections for us frequent travelers. I usually have the scrambled eggs with Habanero sausage (yummy).

The staff are very friendly, and recognize me when I come in. It is nice seeing the same faces, and that they recognize you.

I have never had a problem at this site, but I know they would take care of it if I did. I have seen them in action, and they are very professional even when handling an irate traveler!

Only disappointment was that I could not arrange a trip when they had a "Beer Tasting Event" recently.

Enjoy your trip here!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

I am so happy to hear how much you enjoy our hotel! We will be having another beer festival in August of 2014, so we hope to see you there!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Close to the freeway, yet quiet. We got a king bed and the room was huge! Loved the sink/vanity outside the bathroom, gave us extra elbow room and a steam free mirror to use while getting ready. Staff was friendly, gave a good recommendation for Mexican dinner (and then we checked tripadvisor to confirm!) Over all. a basic room..... not really what I expected for a Red Lion, but I'd stay again.

Room Tip: Ask if the banging water pipe problem has been addressed. We stayed on the main floor in the second...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

I too am a fan of the second vanity! I am very excited to hear that my staff was able to provide you with local feedback for dining and we hope to be able to give you more places to explore the next time you are in our area!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I stayed here with family for my grandsons Hockey tournament. There was no hot water in one of the buildings, and I was very impressed with Torri's patience in dealing with an irate customer. The problem was something over which she had no control, but she handled the problem with a great deal of professionalism beyond her years..! Kudos to Torri..!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

What a wonderful observation! I have shared your feedback with the Kennewick Red Lion Staff, and they are so looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

As you enter or leave the lobby you see a sign encouraging the guest to give a positive review on Tripadvisor because they want to be#1. This place isn't. We stayed here many times in the 80s and 90s and couldn't remember why we stopped. We remember now. For a positive start, the room was clean and good amenities. Free wifi. We went to dinner at the dining room. One waiter and one kitchen employee could only give inadequate service. Food wasn't good, very slow, we had to wait to be seated and wait to order wine. Our first two choices from the wine list were not available. Waiter nice. We felt bad for him. This was a management problem. Breakfast came cold for my wife. Summarizing it nicely as I left was complimentary coffee with no cups on the counter. Nice people. Not well organized.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Thank you so much for your candid feedback! I am very happy to hear that our amenities were what you needed, and that your room was clean and comfortable! I will be looking into the other items you mentioned immediately so that they can be avoided in future!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Stayed in the hotel 3 times. Last time June 2012. Hotel is near the airport of Pasco Tri Cities. In fact you could walk from the airport. They can organize a hotel Shuttle. Best rooms are on the first floor. Rooms are very specious and clean. Wi Fi is excellent. In summer time pool is open and families can enjoy. There is a golf course very near the hotel. If you need to shop than you will need a car or taxi.

Room Tip: Rooms looking at the pool. For longer time rent an appartment in the Hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

If you are ever in need of a shopping adventure, our front desk would be happy to organize complimentary transportation!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Recently stayed for more a week and was satisfied with all aspects of this hotel, including the price. The room was very spacious and comfortable, housekeeping was excellent, and I appreciated the long-term discount in room cost. Very quiet at all times, convenient parking, entrances and elevators. Loved having a small frig and microwave in the room. Will definitely stay there again on my next trip to the Tri-Cities.

Room Tip: Inside rooms have nice view of grounds and pool area.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
monhamme, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Thank you for your kind review. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to have you back again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#5 of 11 in Pasco
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richland

Been to Red Lion Hotel Pasco? Share your experiences!