“Convenient”

Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This hotel is very convenient, clean and hospitable. We had a few minor inconveniences, but the staff took care of them right away. I also asked for late checkout which was granted without any problem.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

I am very happy to hear that we took care of everything you needed in a timely manner! Thank you for choosing our location for your travel needs!

There are newer reviews for Red Lion Hotel Pasco

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is the best Red Lion hotel I stayed in most are run down. The breakfast took forever to get the food and anouther 15 minutes after we were done to get the bill one waitress was talking with looked like the manager and never came back to the table. I left and checked out came back to the table and she finally gave me my bill. They need more personal running bare boned.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you so much! We are in the process of bringing additional staff on board due to the changing seasons, however I appreciate the feedback from a guest's point of view!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The hotel is older and run down. It smelled stale to put it nicely, the desk chair slumped to one side and the furnishings were just old. For $129 a night, that was a complete rip off. I have stayed at nicer 2 star hotels than that. The wallpaper was splitting, the floor stained, and the heater was older than me I think.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Mike S
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

I am truly sorry that you did not completely enjoy your recent stay with us! We take this very seriously as our staff is constantly striving to improve as needed and wherever we can. Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and experiences with us so that we can investigate and correct immediately!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We were in the area for a softball tournament. Our team booked a package which included breakfast each morning. Breakfast consisted of fruit, cereal, and several hot items. I appreciated that they kept the hot water for the tea very hot! The location of the hotel was handy to the highway, which we needed to travel to different fields in the area. The room itself was quiet, comfortable and clean, although I noticed some spots in the bathroom that wouldn't have passed a white-glove inspection. Since we were bringing in dust from the softball fields this didn't bother me. The beds were comfortable and, I believe, have been recently updated. After a long drive I was able to sleep well, which I don't always do in a hotel. The pool had opened that weekend and the girls happily spent a long break between games poolside. The area around the pool is grassy and pleasant for passing some time. We would happily stay here again for a team or family trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope you team did well!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The Red Lion Pasco is a nice hotel. It is especially nice during warmer weather where the kids have access to the outside pool and the adults can get a night cap in the bar. Rooms are good. Good value.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Thank you! With the change in the weather, there is nothing quite like being able to swim outdoors! See you again soon...

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I use to go to the redline pasco on business probably 3 * the month. I became disgusted by how run down it was so I took my business to the Hilton in Kennewick. My coworker had recently told me there had been a remodel so I tried the red lion again and it was better this time. Still in need of updates but the friendly staff more than compensate for the 80s motif

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

Thank you so much for the kind comments! It is nice to hear that others notice the changes and we look forward to having you with us again!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Easy access on/off freeway, in house restaurants with our meal and service at Bin 20 exceptional, exceptional service from every staff member encountered, quiet and clean room, great gym with 2 elypticals, 2 treadmills, and a bike, and dumbell weights. Lots of pillows. They allow pets too and give points for their stay on your membership.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 11 in Pasco
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richland

Been to Red Lion Hotel Pasco? Share your experiences!