“Ok, but not much more”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Reviewed 22 July 2012

On the lower end of the Motel 6 spectrum. It's out in the middle of nowhere--you can't just walk somewhere for junk food. The landscaping is pretty barren and the room is from before the last wave of renovation. It was clean enough, but just old.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 July 2012

This place is a little scary and we all thought it was pretty much like staying in a prison cell. Very small room, middle of summer and air-conditioning did not work (asked front desk and the girl laughed and said they knew about it but the Manager would not spend the money to have it fixed). Locks didn't work correctly but luckily we only had to spend one terrible night there. Would never, ever go back to this place. Drive 30-60 miles and stay somewhere else if you have to.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Drove all day headed towards the Columbia River Gorge and needed a place to sleep. Used the GPS to locate a few places and now wish I would have kept looking. Our room was clean enough, we had no cooties there but that was about it. The vibe from the location was not good, we had loud people in the parking lot until 11pm when finally the woman from the front desk went out and told them to either be quiet or leave. Not sure what they were doing there but I was leery of leaving my car in the parking lot. Everything turned out fine and there were no issues but just based on the feeling of not feeling safe we would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Needed a clean and safe place to overnight during drive and can usually rely on Motel 6 for this. Not at the Pasco location! Not clean, lock didn't work, no assistance from front desk w lock, drapes didn't fully close . . .. Avoid this motel.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2012 via mobile

This place was terrible.. we had mice in our room when asked the front desk boy to help us get them out he just stood and watched. There where prostitutes and lots of partying going on. We had to keep our TVs on all night just so my friend and our children would conot hear all the adult activity that was going on in the room above us and next to us..went to the office to talk to the manager. The boy in the office called the manager she lived on site and would not come out of her room to talk to us. I took a shower and the floor in the shower was like a sponge. I wouldn't let my daughter take a shower there. It was terrible .. this all was going on at 3 am. The girls had to be up at 6am. So we couldn't really go find another place to stay we are from out of town and didn't really know where eles to go.. we left at 6am and didn't go back.. when we got home I bleached everything.. thanks to this place .. I somewhat had to explain to my 10 year old daughter what a prostitute was...

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank angeleyez1
Reviewed 26 November 2011

My family and I ufortunately lost our aprtment suddenly and had to go to a motel to stay. Unfortunately we picked Motel 6 in Pasco, WA. which is becoming the "The New Budget Inn" in Pasco WA. During our almost 2 month stay we experienced bed bugs which we are currently battling to get rid of. We found cockroaches in our room due to other rooms people moved out of that had not been cleaned in more than a month! This includes food they left behind if you live in town drive there today n look into vacant room # 113 there is food on the counter that has been there since the people left more than a month ago!!! We moved to 3 different rooms during our stay. None of the inside security door locks worked properly, and two of the rooms we had we couldn't even get the regular part of the door that supposed to keep closed to stay closed! We had one room that flooded 3 times The third time it flooded it flooded so bad we had a swiming pool in our closet where our fridge and other electrical things were. Luckily we weren't electricuited or worse we could have had a fire!!! We went more than a week with no hot water or heat and got charged for the room anyways. They have garbage cans located everywhere outside but yet there is garbage everywhere mainly because the garbage cans don't get emptied in more than a week so they are full all the time. Not to mention the graffiti everywhere that they don't even try to clean up it's no wonder the motel is mostly rented by pimps, prostitues, and party crowds. Its a great place to if u want a step up from the homeless shelter. I wrote this for honest people looking for a decent cheaper place to stay in hopes they dont have my and my family's experience. Beware they are changing to the Budget Inn and all they are changing is the prices, the name, and the colors. You might be lucky to get a new bed spread. As you lay your head down to go to sleep dont let the bed bugs bite!!!!

Room Tip: If you want a good room go to a different Motel! Trust me you dont want my story to be yours! I woul...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jesus G
Reviewed 23 October 2011

As one would expect of a Motel 6, its amenities are bare bones. However, if all you're looking for is a decent room with a bed(s), shower with soap and towels and a toilet, it fills the bill. We found the room to be clean and it met our requirements. There was a modicum of noise outside, but that can't be blamed on the property, just inconsiderate guests. The biggest advantage in staying here is that one pays about half of what other properties charge in town and that is nothing to dismiss. If a property is a flea bag, it's not worth any amount, but this property does not fit that description. Get your good night's sleep and be on the road early the next day.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 11 in Pasco

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!