“At the airport. Good pasta and good wine”
Review of Florentyna's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Florentyna's Restaurant
Reviewed 13 April 2012

We always like to stop off here for a bite before we travel. The food is pretty good and they have a very nice wine-by-the-glass selection. I like the lunch portion of Alfredo, salad and breadstick or the salmon salad.

Reviewed 25 January 2012

The have a good size menu and wine selection and will validate parking.

1  Thank Halfwhit
Reviewed 17 December 2011

We got stuck at the Pasco airport and we were thinking, "Oh great, only one cafe and it's going to be typical airport food." Luckily, this place actually had really good food and decent service at a fairly reasonable price. Very flavorful, and the atmosphere really is pretty nice for being in the Pasco airport...

Reviewed 27 March 2009

I try to avoid the need to eat at airports, but my recent experience at Florentyna's has me re-thinking my practice. As it happened, I took a hotel shuttle to the airport & the driver was that hotel's chef. Chatting, he learned that I hadn't had a chance to get lunch before leaving the hotel. He told me that the folks at Florentyna's did an excellent job & that I should get something there. I wasn't really paying attention, I just wanted to get home --- if I grabbed a snack or two, I could hold out for dinner. But once at the airport, there was Florentyna's & it DID look unusually inviting. The menu had many offerings ranging from light (a variety of salads) to heartier (sandwiches, pastas) & included a number of specials. And the chef/shuttle driver was right, the food WAS really good, the atmosphere pleasant, & the service quick & friendly. What a nice surprise.