“Excellent food!”

Hacienda Del Sol
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Pasco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Service was a bit on the slow side, especially for a quiet Monday evening, but the meal more than made up for it! Some of the most flavorful corn chips I've ever had. We shared a chicken and steak fajita and it was more than enough.... And fabulous! The house sangria was pretty good, tho I've had better. Overall, definitely would return if I'm in the area again!

Reviewed 28 January 2013

My husband and I love going here. They have great food. The hacienda nachos are my favorite. They have a dish that has shrimp wrapped in bacon, my husband loves it and usually orders that when we go. The prices are pretty good as well. We did have bad service once but we have been there so many times that we werent too worried about it.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

I think the other reviewers probably expressed their views well. I can see the positive and I could also see the negative points to this place. The salsa that other's raved about I found had a lot of a smoked paprika taste and I didn't really care for the strong paprika taste. I prefer a much more tomato (fresh) taste with some onions, peppers etc. This salsa was OK, the paprika overwhelmed the salsa.

What I did find that was pleasant was the cole slaw. The cole slaw was crisp and refreshing. I just ordered a couple of ala carte taco's and a side dish of beans. The taco's were OK, but how is possible to screw that up? The refried beans were again OK, I would order both again. The other diners in the restaurant had ordered some dinner plates and those looked huge! My dish had a little bit of the cole slaw with the taco's and the cole slaw was a wonderful crisp flavor that was fresh. When you order taco's, the dish you ordered is served in fast food efficiency, thus I think all items are prepped and ready to go as an order comes in for any of the ala carte menu or combination items.

The atmosphere is kind of crappy. A bunch of TV's with Latin Televsion shows that I didn't find real appealing, I think the staff found the TV's enjoyable, not many of the patrons did.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

If you are REAL hungry this is the place to go. You will not be disappointed with the quantity or quality of the food.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I wrote a positive review several years ago on Hacienda, but unfortunately the place has gone downhill, and I no longer choose to eat there. The food, service, and atmosphere aren't what they used to be. Last time I went there, I was swatting away flies the whole time.