“Amazing”

Chinese Gardens Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 111 Restaurants in Pasco
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 February 2013

The lotus garden, was by far the best "combo like" meal i've eaten from a chinese food place in a long time!! You could taste the difference, everything was FRESH and made to order!! I would definately go back!

1  Thank Kevin H

Reviewed 15 December 2012

I dont like writing bad reviews, but this place is horrible.

We called in an order to be delivered. Placing the order seemed to be a HUGE challenge for the person taking the order.

The order finally arrived and it was not correct. We called back to ask for the rest of our order and we were asked if we really needed the rice. REALLY??? A couple of us ordered curry.

The rest of the order arrived and AGAIN it was wrong. Aside from this the food was HORRIBLE.

I wish I could say that maybe they were just having an "off" day, but I had a similiar dine in experience with them.

I could go on but enough said. If you are looking for good chinese, look elsewhere.