Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Nice, good clean hotel. I don't know if it was a platinum upgrade or not, but I got an executive suite, and it was a good room. Breakfast was your standard fare, but well prepared and good. I enjoyed that it was ready before 6am. I've never understood hotels that have breakfast at 6:30 or 7.

I am a four year running platinum member, and I do it the old fashioned way, with nights stayed. This is certainly one of the better HI Expresses.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank dcbone27
TuRok84, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

dcbone27,

First off thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our Property, we truley appreciate that. Second a Thank you from all of us who represent IHG across the Globe for your loyalty and commitment on being a 4 year running Platinum Member (the Old Fashioned way) Thank You!!
Here at the Holiday Inn Express Pasco WA. we strive to be the best, so when we get feedback like yours really makes us feel great about how we are serving not just our members but all guests that come through the doors.
Thank you once againg dcbone27!!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2012

Checked out early from the Holiday Inn Express in Pasco and cut our 28th anniversary trip short (yes,,,heavy sigh) after we had the bad fortune to be in a room by a group of out of control wedding partiers. We called the front desk and waited for the shouting, running, and screaming, to die down and it didn't-so we packed our bags and left. The young man at the front desk was apologetic but it didn't help the fact that every room in town was booked. (He said he was just getting to ready to send a housekeeping person up there to deal with it.) We wish the front desk would have been more interested in controlling the noise level in their hotel-I do believe anyone's patience would run out after 11pm and one hour of constant "WOO's!" When we tried to get a room at the Kennewick Holiday Inn Express a few minutes later, my husband stood at the desk for quite a few minutes before the young person there even saw he was there since she was busy listening to her headphones. Perhaps Customer Service isn't at it's strongest late at night at either of these Holiday Inn Expresses, sadly.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms by the elevators-very noisy!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

First off I would like to apologize for all problems that occured while here with us, also for you having to cut your Anneversery short because of others and the time it took to go up and take care of the issue, we do have polocies for these type of matters and it should not have escalated to the point where you felt like you needed to leave. I am truely sorry your stay was so negative!
I would also like to thank you for posting this review as it helps with correcting these issues so they dont happen again. Please ValleyMom84 if you would like to contact me to discuss this further I would love to hear from you. My name is Art (509) 543-7000
Thank you have a Great Day!

Reviewed 9 July 2012

This for us as well, is the only hotel chain we consistently stay at. We loved our visit here at the Holiday Inn Express. We arrived after missing a turn off for a prior booking in another city and they were so helpful in cancelling our other booking and setting us up in a pet room on the main floor. Front desk is very pleasant and courteous, nice big lobby and large clean rooms to stretch out in. A huge plus for people that travel with their beloved pets is the amount of grass area around the hotel, great for dog walking and letting the pets have room to burn off some energy. Best ever, thank you Holiday Inn Express Pasco!!! We'll be back! Don't forget to stop in at the Shakey's close by!

Room Tip: No main roads on either side of hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathi W
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you for taking time to review our Property. We understand being on the road is not always fun, and that there are plenty of places to choose from. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and getting to know you. We also understand how important Pets are to us and are always welcome, with plenty of space to walk and play just outside our doors. We are happy you had a great stay with us and look foward to seeing you on your next adventure!!

Reviewed 11 May 2012

I had stayed here before, and I love it, came again for soccer tournament and was a a pleasent stay again, they open breakfast early for us before are game, are room was clean when we came back that was so good, we were able to relax in a clean room after being hot outside.
The location is perfect we can just walk to the soccer fields
I loved it, I will definitely come back

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank avilez
Reviewed 9 May 2012

As always, we had a great stay at the Holiday Inn Express. You always know what you're getting with this chain of hotels. It's the only hotel I stay at consistently.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Michael W
TuRok84, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Good afternoon! Thank you for taking time to review our property, we Strive to deliver consistant service across the globe as a chain and try to go above and beyond as The Holiday INN Express and Suites Pasco WA. Thank you once again for staying with us,we look forward to making your next stay with us even better!

Reviewed 8 May 2012

I went there for a business meeting in April. The staff was great. They were all very courteous,, happy, and very helpful. Lobby was clean. Our meeting room was huge. The bathrooms were very clean. I loved the look inside. The location is perfect. You have everything around you. I absolutely loved this hotel. I will recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Fabiola H

I would like to Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to review our hotels meeting Spaces. We usually dont get reviewed on our meeting rooms, so thank you for that and for allowing us to serve you and your business partners. We hope to have you back soon and please make yourself at home next time your in. Have a wonderful day and a Great Summer!!

Reviewed 5 May 2012

Here for a wedding. Found my suite to be exceptionally spacious, clean and modern.
The bed was comfortable and the linens were new and fresh. Bath/Shower was very modern and there was no problem with water pressure, etc.
Previous reviews were outdated and I would recommend this hotel to anybody. The employees were friendly and Housekeeping personnel were efficient and respectful of all guests. The ventilation system worked perfectly. The Continental breakfast was plentiful and replaced rapidly as guests came and went.

Room Tip: Be specific of your needs when making your reservation. Be respectful and friendly when asking for c...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank SandyF66
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 11 in Pasco

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities? Share your experiences!