Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Pasco)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewshi expressgreat customer serviceroom was cleandesk areamorning breakfast ispool area was cleanking sizecinnamon rolls aresmall kitchenchain of hotelsconvention centerhot tubliving roomperfect sizebreakfast was deliciouswednesday nighthotel shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I Always have a good experience when I'm in Pasco, WA and stay here. This hotel is always clean, comfortable and quiet. For someone who lives on the road this is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MBloakc
TuRok84, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

MBloakc, Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel.
We make it a priority to make sure the rooms are clean and comfortable.

Thank you from all of us here at HIE Pasco, Wa.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

We stayed 2 nights for my 20th high school reunion, which was held in the TRAC next door. It was convenient not to have to drive. We used the pool area a couple of times with our 2 kids and their cousins and everyone had fun. The best part was the breakfast each morning. In addition to the standard continental breakfast offerings, they had biscuits & gravy, eggs, pancakes and a meat each morning. They also had their famous cinnamon rolls, which were really, really good. I used points to get the 1 bedroom suite, and the front desk did a fine job making sure we could stay in the same room each night even though I had to make a different reservation for each of the rooms. Our suite had 2 queen beds and a pull-out couch. There was tons of room, but the bathroom sink area was kind of small.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SpokaneMom
TuRok84, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2012

SpokaneMom, Thank you very much for taking time to review our Hotel.
We are thrilled to hear your family was able to have a Fun stay and enjoy our wonderful Breakfast, and Pool area.
Also a big thank you for choosing our property for your reward night.
I will pass your comments to all staff members.
Have a Great day and safe travels to all!!

Reviewed 14 September 2012

Disastrous recent weekend stay. First made reservation using HIE 800 number. Week later no email confirmation so called property direct. No reservation found, so made another for two beds. Email received this time. Morning before arrival credit card charged for 2 room rate plus tax. On arrival, desk clerk maintained there were no two bed rooms and that the reservation was for one bed. Show confirmation email, clerk shrugged. Asked for manager was told there was no manager at that property. asked why I was charged for 2 rooms, was told it was to make certain I could afford to pay! Clerk called later said manager was going to "take care of everything" in the moring- so apparantly there was a manager. Hide a bed awful, loud banging above and beside room kept us up most of the night. Next day nothing happened, no call, no note, no room change- just terrible housekeeing- dirty towels, coffee pot and coffee cups left unchanged in room. Again loud noises made sleep difficult. I suspect this must be "party' hotel.
As a business traveler who spends 60 nights a year in hotel my needs are few- I want the room I reserverved, clean and quiet. This property failed miserably. Will go back to the Pasco Red Lion from now on. Traveler Beware!

Room Tip: Try Red Lion or Best Western Plus in Pasco
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Craig T
TuRok84, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

Mr. Craig T I would like to apologize for your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Pasco WA.
We understand that there are plenty of choices when it comes to hotels in the area, we would love for you to give us another chance.
All of us here at the Holiday Inn Express Pasco try to go above and beyond for our guest.
I am Truely sorry for the way these matters were handled. Rest assured that from the front desk staff to the housekeeping staff your review was passed along, as we use all reviews for training and to make any corrections as needed.
Thank you for your time.
Have A Great Day!

Reviewed 11 September 2012

Nice, good clean hotel. I don't know if it was a platinum upgrade or not, but I got an executive suite, and it was a good room. Breakfast was your standard fare, but well prepared and good. I enjoyed that it was ready before 6am. I've never understood hotels that have breakfast at 6:30 or 7.

I am a four year running platinum member, and I do it the old fashioned way, with nights stayed. This is certainly one of the better HI Expresses.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank dcbone27
TuRok84, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

dcbone27,

First off thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our Property, we truley appreciate that. Second a Thank you from all of us who represent IHG across the Globe for your loyalty and commitment on being a 4 year running Platinum Member (the Old Fashioned way) Thank You!!
Here at the Holiday Inn Express Pasco WA. we strive to be the best, so when we get feedback like yours really makes us feel great about how we are serving not just our members but all guests that come through the doors.
Thank you once againg dcbone27!!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2012

Checked out early from the Holiday Inn Express in Pasco and cut our 28th anniversary trip short (yes,,,heavy sigh) after we had the bad fortune to be in a room by a group of out of control wedding partiers. We called the front desk and waited for the shouting, running, and screaming, to die down and it didn't-so we packed our bags and left. The young man at the front desk was apologetic but it didn't help the fact that every room in town was booked. (He said he was just getting to ready to send a housekeeping person up there to deal with it.) We wish the front desk would have been more interested in controlling the noise level in their hotel-I do believe anyone's patience would run out after 11pm and one hour of constant "WOO's!" When we tried to get a room at the Kennewick Holiday Inn Express a few minutes later, my husband stood at the desk for quite a few minutes before the young person there even saw he was there since she was busy listening to her headphones. Perhaps Customer Service isn't at it's strongest late at night at either of these Holiday Inn Expresses, sadly.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms by the elevators-very noisy!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

First off I would like to apologize for all problems that occured while here with us, also for you having to cut your Anneversery short because of others and the time it took to go up and take care of the issue, we do have polocies for these type of matters and it should not have escalated to the point where you felt like you needed to leave. I am truely sorry your stay was so negative!
I would also like to thank you for posting this review as it helps with correcting these issues so they dont happen again. Please ValleyMom84 if you would like to contact me to discuss this further I would love to hear from you. My name is Art (509) 543-7000
Thank you have a Great Day!