“Excellent Service & Compassion”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I recently had reservations at this property for a conference and wound up having to cancel my reservations due to a family emergency. I had several packages being delivered for a conference and upon canceling my reservation, I asked Willie at the front desk how to go about getting my packages returned.
Willie handled everything from the cancelation to calling me and alerting me that all of the boxes had arrived. He then promptly returned them to me all while showing compassion for my family predicament.
This level of service seems to be much harder to find than 20 years ago, but it is certainly appreciated and does not go unnoticed.
Thanks to all!

1  Thank Brance L
TuRok84, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2012

Here at the Holiday Inn Express Pasco we are a close Family and we want to treat our Guest like Family. We appreciate everyone who comes and stays with us. Thank you for your kind words!
I have let all my Staff and Managment team know about Willies efforts, I know in my Heart what he did for you he would do again each time out!

Thank you!
Have A Great Day, We Hope all is Well!

Reviewed 19 October 2012

This is a great hotel, conveniently located in the city! There are many restaurants around to make it an easy nights rest, without having to go too far to eat. Also, for the business traveler, they have a great Manager's Reception in the lobby! Very clean & friendly hotel!

- Kirk R

1  Thank Kirk R

First off Thank you for your review on our Hotel.
Also thank you for joining in on the fun at the Manager's Reception.
While we do have plenty of restaurants walking distance, we have a shuttle that will gladly take you around Rd 68 to find your favorite foods.
Please take advantage of the shuttle the next time your with us.

Have a Great Day!

Reviewed 19 October 2012

First time staying at this Holiday Inn, immediately found great customer service from the staff, very friendly and helpful. My room, was the perfect size for an extended stay. DVD player and large flat screen, quick wi-fi. This might sound funny but I was impressed that this was the first Hotel I have stayed out that actually had fans in the bathroom, "very nice". Wednesday night they offered free beer and snacks, I expected small plastic cups and cheap beer, but they had good variety in the bottle and a small but nice snack layout. I would have to say the only down side was the gym, small, 1970's carpet with no free weights, and an elliptical the gal next to me was using was screeching like it was on its death bed. All in all I will make it a point to book here the next trip to Tri-Cities!

Room Tip: Executive suites are wonderful! 321RMPC146245895
1  Thank NolRice
TuRok84, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Hotel.
We sure are Thrilled to hear you enjoyed our Reception, we do it just for that reason to help guest's relax.
Also I wanted to let you know we are adding Free weights to our fitness area.
Thank you again See you on the next trip out.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

I visited Pasco for work and stayed here for a couple of nights. The employees were very helpful and friendly from day one. Greeted me when I first arrived and every time I entered the lobby. They have apples and cookies in the evening for guests to snack on.

The rooms are very spacious, clean and comfortable. I stayed in room 312. It was larger than your standard hotel room. Upon entry, there was a sitting area, a desk, a small kitchenette with refrigerator, and even plates and silverware. Further back in the room, there were two queen beds, tv, bathroom, sink and closet. The additional blanket and pillows in the closet were a nice touch. Saves you from asking for additional pillows and such. If you are a priority club member, you get a couple bottles of water and snacks upon check-in.

The bed was nice and comfortable. Not much of a view from room 312 but I was ok with that.

The FREE breakfast was excellent. They offer more than the traditional continental breakfast of bagels and pastries. It was actually a hot breakfast - a very nice spread with lots of variety. Eggs (made different every day), biscuits, gravy, sausage (could be links or patties), ham, toast, bagels, pancakes, waffles, muffins, english muffin, yogurt, hardboiled eggs, cereal, oatmeal, milk, coffee, tea, apple juice, orange juice, passion fruit, and much more. Their cinnamon rolls are quite tasty as well. It was nice to enjoy a good breakfast and catch up on the news on their two TVs.

Parking was free and they have daily newspaper copies in the lobby. They also have complimentary shuttle rides to the airport. The business area with computers and a printer came in handy.

If I'm in the area again, I will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Higher floors have more wind noise but lower floors have more boiler room noise. Stay on the third...
1  Thank lindagn1
TuRok84, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Thank you very much for your review on our Property lindagn1.
I will make sure the entire staff reads your kind words.
We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our Breakfast, Business Center and our Friendly Staff.
We look foward to serving you the next time your in the area.
Thank you once again and have a Great Day!

Art Rodriguez
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 18 October 2012

I Always have a good experience when I'm in Pasco, WA and stay here. This hotel is always clean, comfortable and quiet. For someone who lives on the road this is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks.

1  Thank MBloakc

MBloakc, Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel.
We make it a priority to make sure the rooms are clean and comfortable.

Thank you from all of us here at HIE Pasco, Wa.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

We stayed 2 nights for my 20th high school reunion, which was held in the TRAC next door. It was convenient not to have to drive. We used the pool area a couple of times with our 2 kids and their cousins and everyone had fun. The best part was the breakfast each morning. In addition to the standard continental breakfast offerings, they had biscuits & gravy, eggs, pancakes and a meat each morning. They also had their famous cinnamon rolls, which were really, really good. I used points to get the 1 bedroom suite, and the front desk did a fine job making sure we could stay in the same room each night even though I had to make a different reservation for each of the rooms. Our suite had 2 queen beds and a pull-out couch. There was tons of room, but the bathroom sink area was kind of small.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SpokaneMom
TuRok84, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2012

SpokaneMom, Thank you very much for taking time to review our Hotel.
We are thrilled to hear your family was able to have a Fun stay and enjoy our wonderful Breakfast, and Pool area.
Also a big thank you for choosing our property for your reward night.
I will pass your comments to all staff members.
Have a Great day and safe travels to all!!

Reviewed 14 September 2012

Disastrous recent weekend stay. First made reservation using HIE 800 number. Week later no email confirmation so called property direct. No reservation found, so made another for two beds. Email received this time. Morning before arrival credit card charged for 2 room rate plus tax. On arrival, desk clerk maintained there were no two bed rooms and that the reservation was for one bed. Show confirmation email, clerk shrugged. Asked for manager was told there was no manager at that property. asked why I was charged for 2 rooms, was told it was to make certain I could afford to pay! Clerk called later said manager was going to "take care of everything" in the moring- so apparantly there was a manager. Hide a bed awful, loud banging above and beside room kept us up most of the night. Next day nothing happened, no call, no note, no room change- just terrible housekeeing- dirty towels, coffee pot and coffee cups left unchanged in room. Again loud noises made sleep difficult. I suspect this must be "party' hotel.
As a business traveler who spends 60 nights a year in hotel my needs are few- I want the room I reserverved, clean and quiet. This property failed miserably. Will go back to the Pasco Red Lion from now on. Traveler Beware!

Room Tip: Try Red Lion or Best Western Plus in Pasco
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Craig T
TuRok84, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

Mr. Craig T I would like to apologize for your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Pasco WA.
We understand that there are plenty of choices when it comes to hotels in the area, we would love for you to give us another chance.
All of us here at the Holiday Inn Express Pasco try to go above and beyond for our guest.
I am Truely sorry for the way these matters were handled. Rest assured that from the front desk staff to the housekeeping staff your review was passed along, as we use all reviews for training and to make any corrections as needed.
Thank you for your time.
Have A Great Day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richland
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#5 of 11 in Pasco

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities? Share your experiences!