“Good Choice in Pasco”

Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We have been staying at Best Westerns on our trip primarily because we are traveling with our pet and they have a good pet policy! This was one of the nicest Best Westerns we stayed in. Front desk personnel was efficient and suggested The Ice House Brewery for dinner. Great meal and right on the river. Room was very comfortable and bed was great. Breakfast had omelet station and plenty of choices of items. We could have stayed here longer.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dulab2
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for the review of my Hotel. I was pleased to see you enjoyed our Breakfast & our restaurant recommendations.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites

Reviewed 5 October 2013

It's close to the Freeway but I never hear any cars. It's close to the airport but I never hear any planes. It's next to a golf course that I like to walk around. It's clean, quiet, internet works well, seems brand new and it smells good. I never see anyone in the pool, hot tub, sauna, or gym so I have it all to myself. I feel that I am safe in the hotel and my car is safe in the parking lot. I often see WSP Police vehicles in the parking lot so this is where they stay. Might be the best Free Breakfast of any hotel around. I often travel for business 5 to 20 days a month so I know what to expect for a business hotel. I always stay here if they have a room available. It's worth the extra $10 to $25. Only downside is that it's a long long walk to any stores but a bonus is that you can watch the planes take off from some of the rooms.

Room Tip: I always stay on the 2nd or 3rd floor of any hotel for safety reasons but all these rooms are great.

Dear Rod H.
Thank you for the detailed review of my Hotel. I was pleased to see you enjoyed our Breakfast & felt safe at my hotel. I to like the WSP staying at my hotels.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Best Western Plus in Pasco, Washington, is an excellent hotel. We have stayed there many times for business and pleasure. Excellent accommodations and very friendly, helpful staff. Their full breakfast is superb.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Dear Darrel T.
Thank you so much for your review and repeat business to my hotel. I liked to post the guest comments for my breakfast staff, their the ones that make it happen.

Jim Gibson

Reviewed 22 September 2013

This is our favorite place to stay. The staff are so pleasant and helpful. Breakfast is always good and plentiful. Weekday evenings soup is great and cookies are fantastic. If we are in the Portland area we always stay here.

Dear Gary T.
Thank you for the review of my Hotel. I was pleased to see you enjoyed our Breakfast & our Tuesday Reception.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

We have stayed twice at this hotel and have been extremely satisified with the quality of the rooms and the staff. Would definately recommend this hotel. Very clean rooms, bathrooms were nice and a great pool for the kids.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Jennifer E.
Thank you for your review of my hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed stay.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Very clean, very comfortable, easy access to freeway. Great free breakfast, (I don't know of any other place with a free breakfast that includes eggs made to order) served from 6am to 10am, although very crowded on Sunday morning. Lots of parking, front & back. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: The suite is worth the few dollars extra
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear 98199cf
Thank you for your review of my hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed stay & our breakfast.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

This is a beautiful hotel. The lobby is gorgeous with a lovely fountain & purple sofas. Same for the breakfast room. And the breakfast itself...all I can say is WOW! I've never seen so many choices available. Delicious & plentiful! We will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Purpleunicorn17
Jim Gibson General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richland
Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Red Lion Hotel Pasco
#6 of 11 in Pasco
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn

Been to Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!