“Quiet and pleasant”

Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Nice décor in lobby, quiet rooms great location. Great full breakfast, with items for all. Pleasant staff and very clean. Near airport so easy access. Allows dogs on lower level but those rooms are very clean also. Upper level suites are great for relaxing and families.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear Candy H.

Thank you for your comments about my property. I was happy to hear you enjoyed your stay & my staff. Just to clarify We are a pet friendly property so there is no floor restriction on pets.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

This hotel was one of the best hotels in which I have stayed. The room was excellent, with a wet bar, refrigerator, microwave and safe. The room had TWO televisions, sofa, extra chairs, two beds and everything one could ask for. It would be a great place for families or two couples to stay. The complimentary breakfast was OUTSTANDING. Service was excellent and I had a great time and wished that I could have stayed longer to enjoy the facilities.

Dear Holly K.

Thank you for your comments about my Hotel. I was happy to hear you enjoyed your stay & you liked the amenities that our suites offfer.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I love staying at this hotel. Jay and the other employees always make me feel comfortable and well taken care of. I come to the Tri Cities area every year for business and always make sure I book early at Best Western.

Dear Alexia M.

Thank you for your comments of my property. I was happy to hear that my staff took care of your needs.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

The pillow-top bed was excellent; Internet/Wi-Fi was slow at times; Decor of the entire hotel was pleasant; Employees were all business and not "fun." It is convenient to the freeway and a museum and community college, but no chain restaurants close by. The rooms have wall-mounted AC/Heat thermostats and a security safe. The coffee is by Seattle's Best, a quality brand.

Dear Misterbeadle.

Thank you for your review of my Hotel. I was happy to hear you enjoyed our beds.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

This Best Western Plus has almost every hotel beat - the "Plus" in their case is well deserved. Expertly decorated with special touches worth mentioning such as formal drapes, designer lamps, a spacious living room type lobby with roaring fireplace, a gorgeous clear spa pool for lap swimming and sauna,Italian soda/coffee syrups kept in the open kitchen whenever guests want to help themselves. An added pleasure, staff are most welcoming and very friendly. The entire hotel is extremely clean. Furniture is pulled away from the walls so guests can see each and every part of the room is immaculate. There is a microwave & refrigerator and comfy over-stuffed chairs in all guest rooms. I was actually planning to stay at another hotel, saw this one close to the Pasco Airport and decided to book. Am very glad I did. What a wonderful surprise at the end of my work trip and I will be back!

Room Tip: Ground level allows reading in the library and living room area as well as access to work-out room...

Dear eds44

Thank you for your detailed review of my property. I am pleased you gave us chance to earn your business & happy to read your observations of the standards we try to maintain.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Everything I look for. Good staff. Great breakfast. Really clean. Indoor hot tub and pool. Work out room.The atmosphere here is really lovely. I've been before and will again. You won't be disappointed if you stay here. It's right near the college and not far from the freeway, so any where your going to any of the TRI-CITIES is about 10 minutes max.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Bobbi J.

Thank you for your detailed review of my property. I am pleased to see that my staff took care of you & that enjoyed our pool & breakfast.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Very clean up to date hotel. Breakfast is by far the best I've had a hotel with lots of fresh, quality options. Other hotels should take note of this service. The pool and hot tub were clean and kept a nice temperatures. The internet was some what slow and often disconnected from my computer which was the only draw back for my stay. The business center was nice and provided a second option for conducting online business. I would stay here again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear Todd S.
Thank you for your review of my Hotel. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed are service & our Breakfast.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 11 in Pasco
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge

Been to Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!