“Someone forgot to demolish this Garbage of a motel !”

King City Knights Inn/Pasco WA
King City Knights Inn/Pasco WA
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
“Someone forgot to demolish this Garbage of a motel !”
Reviewed 25 June 2011

I made reservations to this place about 7 weeks in advance...they could not find my reservation! I had to wait for someone to come print it...After finally getting into the room it was dirty and OMG it WAS A ROACH INFESTATION!!!!! I went back to the gas station which is were you have to check in and gave them back there keys and went straight to any store to buy some LYSOL!!! This place is
disgusting keep going Because you get what you pay for...NOT A GOOD DEAL!!!

• Stayed February 2011
2 Thank tumami

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
salt lake city, Utah, USA
Reviewed 27 January 2011

I stay at a lot of hotel's and this place is better then a lot of the places i have stayed at before, not any problem's to speak of, cleaning staff is friendly, quiet room's, internet WiFi is sketchy at times, but works most of the time. I am actually quite satisfied so i figured i would give them a good review.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 17 July 2010

My husband and I came here for a family reunion, $50 seemed like a good deal- but waste of money, big time!
This is by far the worst motel I have ever been in. I didn't want to be barefoot in the room, there were flies everywhere, not exactly clean. The pillows are about an inch thick, the sheets smell heavily of bleach. Motel 6 would've been a better choice- cant believe we didn't walk away when we first saw the place. Tons of questionable people around and It is connected to a truck stop... There seemed to be drug deals, and this place is extreme prostitution central! Not to mention the walls were paper thin so you can hear every move/ sound around you. Usually you are able to muffle out sounds with the tv if you ever get stuck in that situation, but the damn tv wouldn't turn on after 1 am for some reason!
I'm actually hopeful that the last review was correct with the coffee, sure gonna need that in the morning- thinking about just going to a starbucks.
I want to end this with what my husband is muttering to me at 1:56 in the morning... "I can not think of a worst place to be in the world right now"

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MissyLou6778

Travellers are raving about these Pasco hotels

Orlando, FL
Reviewed 12 August 2009

My husband and I stopped at this Knights Inn after traveling for 10 hours that day, We should have keep going down the road, but were falling asleep at the wheel of the car. We would have been better off sleeping in the car at a rest area. True the room was inexpensive and I guess you get what you pay for; however, I don't think it's too much to ask for a CLEAN room and a COMFORTABLE bed. This was neither. We spent several hours swattng flies and worrying about what else we may be spending the night with in the room. The only good thing I can about this motel is that the free coffee at the convience store (where you register) was outstanding. There was also a truck stop/restaurant across the parking lot which served good food and had friendly waitresses.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HP273
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kennewick / Tri-Cities
Econo Lodge
#17 of 17 in Kennewick
Clover Island Inn Kennewick
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities

Been to King City Knights Inn/Pasco WA? Share your experiences!