“Incredible Trip, Incredible Guides!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wildwater River Guides

Wildwater River Guides
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Peshastin
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in Peshastin, Washington, Wildwater River Guides has been delivering whitewater memories since 1980. WRG strives to run professional trips while sharing the fun and excitement of whitewater travel. Now offering the first guided down-river stand up paddling trips in Washington State, and American Canoe Association Kayak Instruction. This group of highly certified guides wants to show you why we love being on the river so much. Join the experience today - you won't regret it!
Tacoma, Washington
3 attraction reviews
“Incredible Trip, Incredible Guides!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

My boyfriend and I went rafting down the Skykomish River this past Saturday. Not only did we luck out with awesome weather, we had a total and complete blast! Our guide was wonderful, friendly, helpful and funny. Thanks Matt! We shared a raft with a group of four and the harrowing Boulder Drop acted as an instant bonding experience. We took our GoPro and mounted it to our helmets and got some incredible footage of our ordeal. We are already planning on going again! Thank you Wildwater for making our weekend so special and fun!

Visited June 2014
WildwaterRiverGuides, Manager at Wildwater River Guides, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank you for your excellent review of your experience out on the Skykomish River rafting with us, Crystal K. We had such a great time with you and your boyfriend on the river. I will make sure to share your comments, and compliments with Matt about his guiding skills, and the experience you had rafting with him. Thank you for letting us be apart of your weekend, and we are happy to know we provided a great experience for you both. We appreciate you taking video of your trip, and posting it on YouTube, what a great video you put together for everyone to see! We are looking forward to having you both back out on another river sometime soon. Don't forget about the White Salmon river, and Husum Falls, in late July - all of August! You guys would love it! Thanks again, Justine Bryant and the Wildwater crew!

Kennewick
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

I took our French Rotary exchange student with me for his first exposure to white water rafting and we both had a great time. I would highly recommend Wildwater-River Guides to anyone. I look forward to going with them again on the Tieton River this fall.

Hi Chiefles,

Thank you for sharing your experience with others about your time rafting with us out on the river. We had a great time with you and your guest, and we are honored to know that we were a part of his first whitewater rafting experience. Thank you for including us in such a fun moment. We hope we get the chance to have you out on the river again sometime this season, and thank you for spreading the word of Wildwater! It means a lot to us to know that we were able to show you a fun time, and that you would highly recommend Wildwater to others!

Justine Bryant and Wildwater crew!
Black Diamond, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

The guides were really great - experienced, helpful and really fun. The weather wasn't great but it didn't matter. Water was fairly high and our guide steered us to the best rapids once he learned that we were really having some fun.

We lucked out and there were only the four of us on our boat. They took a lot of time to explain safety procedures and I think this would be a great outing for anyone.

Visited June 2014
WildwaterRiverGuides, Manager at Wildwater River Guides, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Hi 'pammo925'

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a wonderful review about your experience out on the river with us. This review will be helpful to others that are planning trips and find our TripAdvisor page. We are happy to know that even the "not so great weather" didn't keep you from having a blast on the water with us! Let us know when you want to go rafting again in the future. We look forward to hosting your river adventure again.

Justine Bryant and the Wildwater crew!
Port Orchard, Washington
“Wildwater River Guides are the best !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

This was my second trip with Wildwater River Guides but my first with the new owner and I must say it was great. This trip was with my 11 year old Grandson, my wife, my Daughter in law and my nephew who 13. My guide was Matt and he was great. We all had so much fun and we are planning a trip for next year already. If you want a great family trip this is the right company to use for your whitewater rafting fun. I want to thank you ( Wildwater River Guides ) for treating my family as your own ! We will be back !!!

David

Hi 'Dave H' -

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of your experience out on the river with us. We are so happy to hear that you and your family had a great time on the river and that you felt we took good care of you, and provided a fun experience for your family. We'll make sure to tell Matt how you feel, and the kind words you shared - feel free to request him next year when you make it back over for river rafting.

Looking forward to the next chance we have to host your whitewater rafting adventure.

Justine Bryant and the Wildwater crew!
Wenatchee, Washington
“More than expected!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I've lived in the area for over 10 years and always thought the rafting on the Wenatchee River looked like fun. We had some friends visit from the Midwest and decided to book a trip with Wildwater. There are so many companies to choose from but they had the best price (which made me wonder if a more expensive company would be better or safer) and the time of the trip fit our schedule the best. This trip far exceeded my expectations. A reasonable price did not mean less quality in this case. We were lined out with clean gear and helmets were required. No other guide on the Wenatchee required helmets. Everyone in our group agreed that even if risk was minimal, why wouldn't you want to take the extra precaution and be safe? The guides were friendly and knowledgeable. Our guide, Juliana, was amazing. She definitely knew what she was doing and made sure we were all having the best experience possible.

If I had to name one negative it would be that we waited around quite a bit in the beginning for another group to show up and get organized. We were 30 minutes later than advertised getting off the water. BUT overall it was an amazing experience and I would HIGHLY recommend Wildwater. We will be using them again for sure.

Visited June 2014
WildwaterRiverGuides, Manager at Wildwater River Guides, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Hi 'kmkoll' - thank you for your great review about your experience with Wildwater out on the river. We feel that your review will be very helpful to our future guests that read about Wildwater's guests experiences, with us from start to finish.

We are happy to know you still decided to join us out on the river, although we did have some of the cheaper prices available for our trips. We do strive to run professionally, yet fun river trips, but we also know that people are not made of money, and we don't want to discourage individuals from rafting with us due to high prices. We are also pleased to know that you were happy that we require and provide helmets to our river guests. That is a standard at Wildwater, with the best interest of our guests, and their safety in mind.

We will make sure to pass your kind words onto Julianna, and feel free to request her again in the future if you join us out on the river. I'm sure she would love to show you down the river again.

I am sorry to hear, while I do appreciate hearing, that you had to wait for a bit for another group to join the trip during the check in process. We do have a company standard of giving groups at least 20 minutes after the specific check in time before we contact them and let them know we must move forward with the trip, and with the guests that were able to make it on time. We hope that the next time we get the chance to host your rafting trip that we can get all the groups checked in and geared up more efficiently.

Once again, thank you so very much for your review about your experience with us. It sounds like for the most part you really enjoyed your time with us, on and off the river and we are happy to know that. Please give us a call in the future if you are looking to get back out on the river.

Justine Bryant