“Perfect B&B”
Review of Beecher Hill House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Peshastin
Beecher Hill House
Ranked #1 of 1 Peshastin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I'm usually too lazy to write reviews but I had such an amazing time at Beecher Hill House that I thought it would be a huge disservice to Susie and this amazing B&B to neglect them this small token of my gratitude.

My boyfriend and I spent two days here for our anniversary and it was such a wonderful, relaxing experience. The house has a beautiful, old-fashioned charm to it and the grounds are lovely to stroll through. I booked the Alpine Room for our stay and we loved the rustic elegance in the furnishings as well as the spectacular views of the mountains from our window. The room is fairly small, but it only added to the coziness of it.

Susie, the innkeeper, is an absolute delight. She was incredibly welcoming and kind, and made the house feel like a home. On top of that, she cooked us amazing breakfasts both mornings- I can honestly say it was the best breakfast I've ever had in my life.

I don't think I can rave enough about this place. I found out about BHH from a Living Social deal and I'm so glad I did. I'd definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 10 August 2013

My daughter and I have nothing but praise for the owners and staff of this fine B&B. From our arrival to our departure, we were treated with warmth and professionalism. Pampered is a better word! The house itself is charming and well-appointed, and our Harvest Room was very comfortable, with a view of the nearby ridges. As others have noted, the breakfast is 'to die for'. Situated on a small knoll in the middle of a pear orchard, there is easy access to Highways 2 and 97 to provide easy access to Leavenworth and Wenatchee. Beecher Hill House was an excellent base for our getaway of hiking, fruit-shopping, and winery visiting. Look forward to returning on another trip. Thanks to Susie and Pam for making our stay so pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013

What a wonderful B&B! We felt welcome from the start, with Susie and Pam (innkeeper and chef) greeting us and having great suggestions for dinner. Local wine and cheese in the evenings was wonderful. The bed was surprisingly soft and comfortable and breakfast was absolutely delicious-- they were even able to work around our dietary restrictions. Turndown service was a sweet surprise after we got back in from Leavenworth, which is just far enough to avoid if you want, but close enough dinner. We'll be back in the winter!

Room Tip: The Queen Marie room gets bright when the sun comes up in the morning, but is beautiful. Ceilings a...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We recently celebrated a friend's birthday at Beecher Hill and it was extraordinary. The house and the grounds are beautiful, the staff is kind and attentive, and the breakfast is an experience and taste to die for.
Beecher Hill has created a magical balance of a beautiful setting that is private and relaxing with plenty of activities to keep you entertained. It is a quick drive into Leavenworth if you are crazy enough to leave the magic of this place.
I'm looking forward to returning for a romantic getaway or a fun weekend with friends, both would be excellent time spent.
Thank you to the Inn Keeper and Chef Suzie and to Chef, Event Planner, and Interior Designer Pam for making our stay extra special!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2013

The house is beautiful and the rooms are cozy. Susie the live in innkeeper is so friendly, hospitable and an excellent cook. Breakfast each morning was hearty and incorporated locally grown crops such as the apple bread and apricot jam. The inn is not located in Leavenworth but us just a short ten minute drive away. The owner Cyndi recommend a lot of good places to go for dinner and activities to our taste. She also has a deal with a local winery and gave us coupons for 50% off of bottled wine. The innkeeper also has a wine hour where they give you a nice glass of local wine and assorted crackers, cheeses and locally grown fruit which you can enjoy outside on the patio overlooking orchards and the cascade foothills. We spent our first anniversary here and we fully intend to return.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Stayed at this place. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Close proximity to everything we wanted to do. Staff was there to assist me with any questions i had but was still very private. The rooms were very spacious and relaxing.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We got married there a few years ago and it was the perfect experience. The staff is wonderful, the house and grounds are absolutely stunning, and they created the perfect day for us! The house lent our photographs so much character, and the orchard setting was beautiful.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Been to Beecher Hill House? Share your experiences!