“Very Good Food and Staff!”
Review of Big Y Cafe

Big Y Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Peshastin
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The Big Y Cafe is a place I have been to on a number of ocassions! The staff is wonderful and the food is great! Great place to kick back and enjoy!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Okay, yeah, it's not a 5-star, or even 3-star restaurant. But for a local diner, it was better than I was expecting. We stopped here on our way to camp at Lake Chelan. The service was friendly and fast, although the food took a little longer than I expected to come out. That's not the server's fault. And when I got the food, I didn't mind the wait. I ordered a burger and fries and the burger was great! The meat went all the way to the edges of the bun and it was perfectly cooked and flavorful. The fries were golden, crispy outside and fluffy inside. The vegetables, including the tomato slices, were fresh and good. The place was family friendly and while the decor was dated (80's shabby chic coutnry, anyone?), it was clean and well-lit. In all, I would definitely make this a regular stop on when we drive east.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Brought a large group, ordered the pizza 2 days in advance of our arrival. Tables were ready and pizza served soon after our arrival. It was great pizza.

Reviewed 21 December 2012

My wife and I live in Omak and travel to the coast frequently, (about once a month). We stopped and ate lunch at the Big Y Cafe in September 2010. We were hooked. Fantastic service and the food was great. It feels like family, family that's more than welcome.
We stop there on our way to the coast and on our way back home too. For the last two plus years, we have not gone to the coast and back again without stopping at the Big Y Cafe for either breakfast, lunch or dinner.
We have recommended the Big Y to everyone we know and will continue to do so. It's our favorite place to eat. We couldn't even think about driving by without stopping in.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

This is a local favorite, locally owned and operated. The food is genuine, and the service is warm and friendly.