“Wow”

Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in Peshastin
Ellensburg, Washington
“Wow”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

A "real food breakfast", cooked from scratch. What a treat but ya better be hungry when you stop here. Portions are large. Super friendly atmosphere from the staff to the other diners. Don't miss this stop when you are headed to the Wenatchee Valley.

• Visited May 2013

Leavenworth, Washington
“Mike & Denise can turn tables - and kitchen tidal waves at the Buckboard!”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Heads up fellow locals & tourists........... Just GET 2 EATING - SO YOU CAN BELIEVE IT! The kitchen kicks it out with the same flair as the dining room. A huge Pacific Northwest morning hit to check out. What grand synergy between kitchen, servers. and guests. Does it get better? INDEED! Be prepared to be amazed (always) by the Buckboard Cafe!

• Visited March 2012
oregonians
“Split your meals. Portions BIG”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Ate breakfast here and it is wonderful homemade food; priced very reasonable. We shared omelets for breakfast and our plates looked as if we had each ordered our own meals (large meals). The gravy is about the best I have ever tasted; next time it will be biscuits and gravy; I saw some go by our table. Chicken fried steak also great.
If you are staying in Leavenworth you can stop here on your way to Cashmere to the applet and cotlet factory. Worth the stop/good coffee too AND clean restrooms to boot!

Gig Harbor, Washington
“What happened?”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I've been here several times and each time seems a little worse than the last. My husband's biscuits were dense and old tasting, the hashbrowns were way overcooked, the french toast was raw and gooey, and my pancake was too tough to cut with my fork. My son went on my recommendation a while back, and mentioned a fly that wouldn't leave him alone, and that was the case with us too, only that fly had his friends with him. I won't be going back again anytime soon.

Boston
“Great authentic place”
Reviewed 13 July 2011

What a relief from fake Levinsworth restaurants. A very fun, authentic place with great earthy food. Family atmosphere. Check out near by great fresh produce places with local cherries and peaches. We didn't want to leave.

• Visited July 2011