“Deals available daily”

Add it.
Buckboard Cafe
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in Peshastin
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed in Leavenworth and were on the cascade loop we were recommended this cafe for breakfast .What a deal this was as they had half price half size breakfast omelettes on Wednesday .Just as well as we couldn't eat anymore .Service quick coffee plentiful and regular refills .Looks a bit of a shack from the outside but worth the stop

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had stayed in Leavenworth and couldn't find much in the way of good reviews for breakfast so we came to the Buckboard Cafe in Peshastin, about 10 minutes away. It's a small but quaint. Sort of a county feel to it. The gal behind the register is super friendly and helpful, I think she might have been the owner. We chose a table and picked out our meal. She helped us decide what to pick. The food arrived very quickly and it was really good. Big portions, very tasty. I would recommend this place, prices are reasonable, free refills. We each got an omelette and coffee and paid about $30. Lots of food! Try this place if you are in search of a good breakfast!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Leavenworth was our destination several times this year when we heard that the old Buckboard had a new owner. The first thing That I liked was 'no steps to climb'. A happy and attentive young lady greeted us with menus poised, and said " sit wherever you like". We noticed that she really cared about her customers by the way she gave all of us special attention. In a few minutes she was back to help us order. She told us that they have a NEW OMELET that is not on the menu, "We call it the NI NI OMELET"......well omg, it had onion, green n yellow peppers, roasted garlic, baby spinach, artichoke hearts, mouserela & fetta cheese, worchester sauce with fluffy farm fresh eggs......and yes a second OMG !!!

Now we meet our grown kids there and have found that NI NI is the owners nick name. Be sure to arrive way before the three pm closing time.

Drive off SR2 on to Blewett Pass after the Big Y.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Visited 5 October 2013. Despite the signs outside the cafe that advertise a variety of food, we were told when we sat down they only had pizza, salad bar, burgers, and chicken strips. Not such a big deal - until we got the food.

Three of the four burgers were charred completely. Not just burned a little on the outside - charred totally to solid black disks or carbon. Tooth-cracking lumps of solid coal. Stupid us, we also failed to ask about prices as burger basket prices weren't on the piece of paper that had salad bar and pizza prices. We thought burgers would be cheap. Turns out that a burger with fries was $11 apiece (10.99). The four chicken strips and fries for our daughter - just over $7. Without drinks, four burgers and one chicken strip ran us nearly $60 bucks.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I live in California and am 60 years old and am grateful that my best friend Dave took me to the Buckboard for breakfast when I was on vacation. Anyone 60 years old has eaten at enough places to know those you'll never eat ate again and those you wish you could eat and enjoy Denise's wonderful smile and conversation more often. I always make sure that Dave takes me to this wonderful out of the way eating delight.

You won't go away hungry that I can attest to. Whether it is breakfast, or Denise's wonderful meatloaf dinner, I can't tell you what a dining experience you will walk away with.

Raymond Cook