“Excellent Place To stay”
Review of Hadlock Motel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Port Hadlock
Hadlock Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Port Hadlock B&B and Inns
New Braunfels, Texas
“Excellent Place To stay”
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Stay Was Quiet.Rooms Are Very Clean.Personnel Very Friendly And Helpful.Great Showers. Only Softer Beds Would Improve This Stay. Many Places To Eat Within Walking Distance. Always Enjoy Staying Here When We Are In The Area.

• Stayed December 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
San Clemente, California
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I stayed there recently while taking our yearly trip to Port Townsend. What a gem this was! Not only is the place clean and shows pride of ownership, the staff is very accommodating and friendly. And it was so quiet! Of course, it was the off season, but I am guessing they don't get rowdy crowds here. We will go back again, as the price was right and so was everything else about the place.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I found food left on my table.. Food left in frig. And dust every where..I never complained.. Because the staff was great. The night gal made me forget all about my complaint.. She made me smile.. Be careful housekeeper

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank extract
Kirkland, Washington
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I just booked another stay at the Port Hadlock Inn. The location is close to Port Townsend but; without the crazy summer rates. My friend and I were so impressed last year when we stayed there. The motel is very clean and the front desk staff is so upbeat and friendly. The place was sold out last year so, it was busy but; still the room was quiet. I love that the rates do not skyrocket in the summer season. The rates are competitive and the motel is run very well. The pet area is handy and kept clean as well.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Bellaadventure
Pendleton, Oregon
Reviewed 9 August 2012

LlMy son was playing in a golf tournament at Port Ludlow. I was looking for a place that was close, but it was just the 2 of us and we are pretty low mainenance so I did not need fancy. The Hadlock motel was the cheapest hotel around. The room was very clean, the beds comfortable, and the bathroom had been recently been renovated. The staff was very friendly, and the room was quite. I would call it all good. You can find places to eat in Port Hadlock. Good Pizza, seafood and Mexican, or drive 10 minutes to Port Townsend.

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank Oregongolfer
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Stayed in the double wide mobile home which was nice to have since we were visiting the area for a wedding and sharing the trailer with several family members. The trailer had two separate rooms for rent, one being a small bedroom with a queen bed and its own bathroom. A door with locks on both sides separated this room from the larger suite style rental space. Rented together, it is one house with two bedrooms sleeping 6 comfortably.

The 2nd room was as I said, like a very large suite having full front room, free standing gas fireplace, two leather chairs with ottomans and TV. A full kitchen and large bedroom with 1 queen and 3 full size beds. Price was very good for the size of this rental.

If anything could be said to cause a needed change at this motel would be, the motel management should tell the large 18 wheeler trucks staying on their property and parked only a few yards outside the one single rooms window, to turn its motor off after 10 PM. I kept waking up all night long by the idling diesel engine of this truck and was just too tired to complain at the time. We got up early and left..

I'd stay here again even while knowing about the idling truck problem. I think the truck could have been made by motel management to move or be more courteous to other motel customers.

The Port Hadlock - Port Townsend area is a beautiful and worthwhile area to visit and explore..

Room Tip: If renting the double wide trailer, tell the motel management about my review and ask that you do no...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Richard S
Seattle
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Most of the rooms have two queen-sized beds, a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, shower/bath with good water pressure, and a sink/mirror in an alcove off the main room next to the bathroom. It was a rare 'hot' day in Port Hadlock and the A/C worked great. The room was very clean and everything in the room was in tip-top shape. They charge 10$ extra for pets and 10$ extra for a roll-away bed.
We were here for a wedding and the staff cleaned the room for us early so we could use it to get ready. They were very friendly and cheerily accommodated our request for extra towels. The motel is perpendicular to the main road so it is quiet in most of the rooms. They also have some separate rooms away from the main motel. The restaurant two-doors down is decent and inexpensive.

Room Tip: The further away from the road, the quieter the room
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
#2 of 2 in Port Hadlock
Fort Worden
Fort Worden
#4 of 11 in Port Townsend

Been to Hadlock Motel? Share your experiences!