“Good Days Inn” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Port Orchard
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Good Days Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

We were very pleased with our stay at this Day's Inn. Yes, there is no elevator in this 2-story hotel and yes, the breakfast is minimal, both very common features in properties at this star-level. What is expected is a friendly staff, very clean, quiet, up-to-date room, a bed and bedding that is comfortable and a shower with consistent water temperature and pressure and they delivered on all these. If I expect more, I stay at a hotel a tier above a Day's Inn. I especially appreciated the little extra benefit of guest computer in the lobby, having forgotten the power adapter to my laptop. The location with easy access to Highway 16, has a Shari's Restaurant steps away for a more generous breakfast and a DQ for late night treat.

Room Tip: We always choose a top floor to keep noise level at a minimum
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
California City, California, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

It went down like this- after driving over 600 miles, all I wanted to do is check in the hotel, sit in the hot tub for a bit, call my kids and tell them I arrived safely, and watch a little TV to unwind. Well, didn't work out that way. After lugging my luggage upstairs (BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO ELEVATOR), I tried to use the hot tub that was hot enough to broil lobsters, so I then tried to call my kids on the phone in room but couldn't because it did NOT work, and had trouble trying to watch TV because there was NO REMOTE for the TV! I decided then that I had indeed checked into the hotel from Hell... So, for cheap entertainment, I joined my family in the pool where we could clearly see other people checking in and "discovering" that they had NO ELEVATOR (with looks of dismay and bewilderment on their faces because the Clerk DOES NOT TELL YOU THIS WHEN YOU CHECK IN) and had to hike the Battan Death March to their rooms! Stay here again? When Hell freezes over, and then MAYBE...

Room Tip: Unless you don't mind carrying your luggage upstairs because they HAVE NO ELEVATOR, I would avoi...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

The INN at Gig Harbor
#2 of 5 in Gig Harbor
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton

Been to Days Inn Port Orchard? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Port Orchard

Property: Days Inn Port Orchard
Address: 220 Bravo Ter, Hwy 16 Sedgwick Exit, Port Orchard, WA 98367-9375
Region: United States > Washington > Port Orchard
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Port Orchard
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Port Orchard 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Port Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Port Orchard Hotel Port Orchard