“Dirty Hotel - poor service”

Days Inn Port Orchard
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Port Orchard
Wenatchee, Washington
“Dirty Hotel - poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We checked in on July 4th to find that the prior inhabitants had smoked ALOT of pot in the room (non-smoking room). When I went to the front desk to be moved, they said they were full (understandable since it was a holiday weekend), and instead of offering to come clean and deodorize the room, they handed me a small air freshener and told me to open the window and put this in the air conditioning unit. I had to move my son across the hall to my sisters room because it was so bad. Upon checkout, I asked to be reimbursed for the room for that first terrible night, and they said I'd have to talk to the manager on Monday. I called the manager and said I was willing to pay for the second night, but not that first night and he would only discount the room 50%. I asked to talk to the owner since it is a franchise and he said that was private info. It isn't...its public record! I had to call corporate Days Inn and complain. They were very good to deal with and am now waiting for some resolution. The owner (public record, remember) is San Yi Chong DBA Golden Treasury II LLC.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank DWalter1309

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Port Orchard
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I spent the night in order to was catching the Airporter Shuttle the next day. I appreciate the opportunity to leave my car for a week as I live quite a distance from the shuttle stop. I would have liked to have been given the option of a first floor room as there is no elevator and I have trouble climbing stairs especially with luggage.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Klamath Falls, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were pleasantly surprised after reading some bad reviews. It is not the Peppermill but location is great, price is great, rooms were clean, staff was friendly and helpful and pool and hot tub were great, and opened til midnight. Will stay again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
The INN at Gig Harbor
The INN at Gig Harbor
#2 of 5 in Gig Harbor

Been to Days Inn Port Orchard? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Port Orchard

Property: Days Inn Port Orchard
Address: 220 Bravo Ter, Hwy 16 Sedgwick Exit, Port Orchard, WA 98367-9375
Region: United States > Washington > Port Orchard
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Port Orchard
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Port Orchard 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Port Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Port Orchard Hotel Port Orchard