“Take out the Trash”
Review of Vista Motel

Vista Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Port Orchard
Vista Motel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Port Orchard
po
“Take out the Trash”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

This motel is full of ROACHES and RUDENESS! I had to stay there for nine days. The kinky headed girl said she had to clean my room every three days because it was a state law. She never cleaned it the whole nine days.There was still trash in the bathroom can from the guest before me. The first night I walked in and before i could lay the key down on the table a roach ran across it. Not to mention, my cat got flees. I needed to stay another dreadful night. But they said my room was reserved prior to even my check-in date. They said they were booked up and the rest of the rooms needed cleaning. Give me a break! Who are they fooling....ALL THE ROOMS NEEDED CLEANING OR GUTTING! It wasnt reserved or booked. There was only 3-4 cars in the whole parking lot the 9 days i was there. I even lived in Port Orchard and had never seen their "No Vacancy" light on at no surprise. At 10am the last morning they gave me a late checkout of 2pm. Not even 2 hours later they came to my room 10 mins til Noon and said I had 10 mins to pack and leave. She definitely lacked social skills......and then she couldnt even refill the toilet paper. All the staff was useless and rude. The kinky head said she needed to clean the room and bug bomb it for the next guest. I sure wish that had been done prior to my stay. I left with flee bites on my ankles and feeling sorry for the next guest. What a dump. It might be cheap but it will cost you money in the long run to wash off the filth and flees.Vista Victim,
Madame Kitty Kitty Bang Bang

Room Tip: Dont waste your $
Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank kitty b

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Prosperity, South Carolina
Reviewed 16 January 2010

I didn't pay for the Ritz so I didn't get the Ritz. What I did get was a clean room with comfortable queen sized beds with clean crisp sheets. The bathroom was clean with an abundance of towels. We had a TV, microwave, and a coffee maker and the motel furnished all the coffee, pastries, and fruit we wanted. The Managers were so wonderful they allowed my Children to enter the room and decorate it for Christmas including a tree, before we even checked in. Will I stay here again? You bet. Can't wait til I visit this summer. It will be like going home again.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
5 Thank newlife6
port orchard
Reviewed 20 September 2009

vista has sure had alot of bad things bein said about them in the past, i really am quite impressed at how great it has looked and someone is really taking the time to make sure people look at them differently. i know i do, plus talking with some friends of mine i encouraged them to go check out the vista now and they to couldnt find a bad thing to say. go check it out, they have really cleaned the place up. keep up the good work vista motel and its nice to see friendly people down there now willing to make your stay enjoyable.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
4 Thank martykimt
wa state
Reviewed 13 December 2008

This motel is the worst I have ever stayed in. The room was dirty, stained, smelled bad. The other "guests" were of questionable character, and there was in/out traffic all night. The rate was cheap, and you get what you pay for.

• Disliked — couldn't get a refund, once I had seen the room
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travellers are raving about these Port Orchard hotels

Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
Flagship Inn
Flagship Inn
#3 of 8 in Bremerton

Been to Vista Motel? Share your experiences!