The Washington Hotel
Bishop Victorian Hotel(Port Townsend)
US$183
Aladdin Motor Inn(Port Townsend)
US$91
Tides Inn(Port Townsend)
US$169
Fort Worden(Port Townsend)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$158
Orbitz.com
Harborside Inn(Port Townsend)
US$99
Palace Hotel Port Townsend(Port Townsend)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$161
Hotels.com
Manresa Castle(Port Townsend)
US$102
US$92
  • Free Internet
Swan Hotel(Port Townsend)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsice makerperfect locationsitting arealarge mirrorwatching tvcourtyard cafesmall fridgetwo queen bedswithin walking distancerose theatersecond floorno elevatorsuitedowntownbookssullivanstairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My cousin and I stayed in Suite 1. It was perfect for us because we each had our own privacy. Very nicely decorated place with special touches like classical music playing from the stereo when we walked in. The location is also great.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Thrine3000
accommodations, Manager at The Washington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Hello

Thank you for your wonderful comment about The Washington Hotel. We are indeed located in the most convenient area to all downtown and uptown restaurants and shops. Park your car and walk everywhere.

I am glad you noticed the special little touches like the music and lights on when you arrive!

I hope you had such a great time that you will be calling me again very soon.

Marilou Sullivan, Manager

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed over the weekend with 4 friends on a girls trip 40th birthday celebration. The building is historical, very quaint. We stayed in room 4 which was spacious for the 5 of us with nice little amenities such as a mini fridge, coffee maker and fixings, wine glasses, etc. Marilou was a great host. Friendly and helpful from the reservation thru check-out. Would recommend it for groups, couples looking for a romantic get-away or families. Right in downtown, the cute and fun town of Pt. Townsend is just steps away from the hotel. I will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Samantha M

Hello

It was my pleasure to have Suite 4 available for your 40th Birthday Celebration for the five of you.
The Suite is perfect for a gathering of this size with the large sitting room area that is spacious enough for everyone to sit around and enjoy coffee or a glass of wine together.

The Hotel is centrally located in the downtown area which allows guests to walk to restaurants for dinner and not worry about driving.

Thank you for your wonderful comments and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Marilou Sullivan, Mgr

Reviewed 26 May 2014

My friend and I, with three teenage sons between us, were looking for a good place to stay that wasn't "antiques and doilies". The Washington Hotel is perfect! The rooms are modern, attractive, comfortable, and super clean. The location is great - in the heart of town so one can walk anywhere. When I phoned to make reservations, I liked the fact that there were different room combinations to choose from, and Manager Marilou helped us choose the perfect set-up for our needs. She was super helpful and even mailed back a sweatshirt that we had left behind. We will definitely be back again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 1967_W
accommodations, Manager at The Washington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Hi,

It was my pleasure to have the flexibility of finding the perfect rooms for you and your friend to bring your young boys along for a weekend.

When showing the other rooms to your group, the boys were very polite and told me it was a "Cool" place to stay. I'm glad they enjoyed it too!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about the location, how the hotel is modern and very clean.

Please do come back again soon!

Marilou Sullivan

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed in the Studio for 2 nights - had everything we needed - nicely decorated, great location, good price. Marilou was very prompt in responding to our initial enquiry and provided very clear directions - and when we met her in person, she was great - so service oriented and friendly. Looked at larger suites too - they'd be great for a small group get away - larger groups: rent the whole hotel - would be lots of fun. Will recommend to friends and return, for sure!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pam W

Hello!

It was great to meet you and show you the entire hotel. I have families that rent the entire place out for a night and just love it. They treat it like it is their own place. The young children like the fact they can go from room to room to visit relatives. The location makes it perfect for young adults to wander downtown on their own, while the parents are visiting.
Yes, please come back and bring a group of friends!

Until next time, enjoy your summer!

Marilou Sullivan

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My daughter and I enjoyed our stay at the Washington Hotel in room #2. Marilou was very helpful in making sure we were comfortable and even set up a pack'n play crib to accommodate my 7-month-old granddaughter. The Hotel is lovely and the room … large, yet cozy and comfortable. I enjoyed walking out of the hotel to the many fine restaurants and downtown shops. I highly recommend this hotel and will plan to stay there again during my next Port Townsend visit. Thank you Marilou for your help in selecting the perfect room for us and for being so accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
accommodations, Manager at The Washington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Hello

I want to Thank you for your awesome comment concerning the Washington Hotel! It was great to speak with you on one of my many visits to the hotel and meet that sweet granddaughter! I was more than happy to loan my portable crib.

The location is so perfect for our guests, especially those traveling with small children. You can park your car in our designated place and walk to the Pope Park a few blocks away or over to the beach area.

It pleases us that you find Suite #2 comfortable for your family.

Please visit again soon!