“good pizza”

Ranked #48 of 99 Restaurants in Port Townsend
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 July 2013

good pizza, average prices, always busy, and great staff, can be slow at times. It is not the best pizza in town but it's average to above average at times.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Factory

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Ordered the Captains Pizza which was like a Supreme with Bacon. With every thing that was on it, was kind of bland but they offer garlic powder on the table just like most places offer salt and pepper which I loved! That really helped the flavor. I probably wouldn't go back but it wasn't the worst pizza I've ever had.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

After a lack lustre whale watching tour my family and I decided to walk around Port Townsend. My grandson said he thought Pizza Factory looked good so we thought we'd give it a try. Good choice! Staff was friendly and pizza was good. We had the Pizza Factory's equivalent to a supreme and it was very good! Crust was close to a thin crust and the sauce was pretty good. And I'm from Chicago and know a good pizza when I have one.
Our family gives it "two-thumbs up" and recommend you give it a try!

1  Thank GmaAndLuvnIt
Reviewed 29 May 2013

A run of the mill tomato sauce base on the pizza for this pizza lover, but I liked the casual ambience and the fact that they had a salad bar, though it didn't offer much. The atmosphere is unquestionably relaxed with a small game machine area, making it a great place for families. My local friend is a big fan of the pizza so maybe I'm just jaded from having lived in parts of the country with more exotic pizza selections. I'd like to try their barbecue sauce: the friendly young personnel was enough to inspire me to give the place another chance.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Ordered the only pizza delivery service in Port Townsend or Irondale. Pizza was excellent and delivered to Kala Point at no charge.

1  Thank D0north