“Pleasant Port Townsend Ambience - Best Sandwiches and Breakfast.”
Review of The Courtyard Cafe

The Courtyard Cafe
Ranked #14 of 100 Restaurants in Port Townsend
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is a well located kitchen atmosphere restaurant with outdoor eating area off the main street. The food o excellent - the service friendly - the prices fair. Especially recommended for breakfast and sandwiches all day!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I brought my friend and her 10 year old daughter with me this time. The sandwiches on the homemade bread was wonderful, and the gigantic fresh baked cookies delightful! A great place to enjoy good food in Port Townsend!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The food here is great; I've been there three times in the past couple of months and have never been disappointed. Most recently I had their Monte Cristo sandwich...I consider myself somewhat of an authority on Monte Cristos (the best one is at the Blue Bayou at Disneyland), but this one did not disappoint!!!

The only reservation I have is that the staff sort of blows hot and cold...or warm and cool...sometimes very friendly and accommodating but at other times it's as though you're bothering them a bit. Still, I will go back.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Warm spinach salad was enjoyed by one member of our party and the rest had sandwich or soup/sandwich combo. Good sandwiches and very filling. Soup weren't quite as good: I had the salmon chowder which was quite good but a bit salty for my taste. My friend had the beer and cheddar soup, which was definitely salty and was, to my taste, melted cheese whiz with maybe some beer - certainly not a patch on my beer and cheese soups. The baked goods looked good and this place is a pleasant stop for a casual lunch.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

If you're in Port Townsend, you simply must stop by the Courtyard Café. I recommend coffee and a cinnamon roll, or cookie, or pie for that matter! All of the desserts are delicious, and their sandwiches are scrumptious. They offer two vegetarian sandwiches, both of which are quite yummy, and they also offer gluten free bread for any of their sandwiches.