We stayed here primarily because of it's proximity to the ferry. Our room with kitchenette was large enough and breakfast was the usual choice of continental food which we like. Shame about all the plastic and throwaway cups, plates and cutlery but that seems to be the norm. We didn't have a jacuzzi and were quite glad as they looked pretty grim. Best bit of our one night stay was seeing a group of 7 sea otters swim past and come ashore on the nearby rocks. Like most motels and inns it's a bit tatty round the edges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Many rooms boast private decks overlooking sparkling Port Townsend Bay. Protective windbreaks make year–round enjoyment eventful as the parade of ferries, fishing vessels and sailboats pass by. Take a deep breath of clean, fresh air as you revel in the sights and sounds of nature's seascape. Listen to the surf as it gently lulls you to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Tides Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Hotel Port Townsend
- Tides Motel Port Townsend