Great place for the price. Stay in the older part, right on the water. The ceilings are low, so if you're over 6'2" beware. Other than that, it's a great little place. Close enough to town so that you can easily walk to restaurants, etc. The view from the room is incredible! You can almost fish from the deck. The staff is helpful and friendly. If you're into healthful food, I suggest you bring your own breakfast. (Everything is white flour, and very little fresh fruit.) This was a real find though and we'll definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Many rooms boast private decks overlooking sparkling Port Townsend Bay. Protective windbreaks make year–round enjoyment eventful as the parade of ferries, fishing vessels and sailboats pass by. Take a deep breath of clean, fresh air as you revel in the sights and sounds of nature's seascape. Listen to the surf as it gently lulls you to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tides Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Hotel Port Townsend
- Tides Motel Port Townsend