We missed a ferry to Coupeville and had to spend a night in Port Townsend. I read reviews on various affordable hotels and this one seemed promising. We got a double room with a small balcony on the water. The furniture was a bit tacky, but it was very clean and comfortable. The morning sunrise over the water was beautiful. I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever in the area! We must have been in the new section because the room was nice. The staff were very friendly and the complimentary breakfast was simple but decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Many rooms boast private decks overlooking sparkling Port Townsend Bay. Protective windbreaks make year–round enjoyment eventful as the parade of ferries, fishing vessels and sailboats pass by. Take a deep breath of clean, fresh air as you revel in the sights and sounds of nature's seascape. Listen to the surf as it gently lulls you to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Tides Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Hotel Port Townsend
- Tides Motel Port Townsend