“Fine view location and food”
Review of Fins Coastal Cuisine - CLOSED

Fins Coastal Cuisine
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Portland, Oregon
“Fine view location and food”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Stopped in mid afternoon and missed the lunch menu but the afternoon menu was fine. The clam chowder was delightful, with a light smokiness in the flavor. The steamed clams were very different and we were warned the chorizo in it made it spicy. However, the heavy tomato sauce and sausage overwhelmed the delicate clams, IMHO. Others might like it. I'll come back to try more of their menu as it shows they attempt to go beyond ordinary cuisine.

• Visited March 2014

Brighton, Michigan
“Tasty - Nice View”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Food was very tasty, fresh and hot. I had the salmon blt sandwich; my husband had the fish tacos - also very good. The restaurant was on the 2nd floor of a building with other shops but right by the water. The restaurant was cold and drafty so dress warm.

Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington
“I was expecting more”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Food was not what I expected. I had the worst Cesar salad ever. Huge portion for a salad as an appetizer, tasteless, it was really bad, not croutons or anything to add crunchiness. The dressing was really bad. Surprisingly the oysters I order were delicious, I was really please, other that when I asked what kind they were they did not know, and this is a place that specialty is seafood. That was odd.
The rest of the food was decent. Not a impressive experience, just ok.

• Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Good seafood”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Plenty of food; great calamari appetizer; main entrees feature the freshest fish, big portions, wonderful local veggies. Wine list quite good. Pleasant wait staff.

Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Restaurant in Port Townsend!”
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Our favorite place every time we are in Port Townsend for our timeshare at Kala Point. Eat here at least twice for lunch and twice for dinner during our week's stay. Been dining here for 8+ years. Always good. Always consistent. Great water view even in winter. Love the outside deck in spring, summer and fall!

Visited January 2014