“ADD a biscuit to your chili or soup order”

Lehani's Deli and Coffee House
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Have been meaning to try this for a long while and finally did on one freezing day. Had the homemade chili which was very good. Best part, though, was the little heart biscuit with cheese. It's a favorite stopping place for many people and I intend to try more of their menu soon. Lots of great looking choices in the case...wrap sandwiches looked very good too.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

It is not very often I find a place that has gluten free baked goods but they had a great variety. Their sandwiches looked amazing too! Hoping to see gluten free bread so I can try those too!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

OMG... everything I tasted there on my stay was DELICIOUS!

Great food, great philosophy nd - I have to say - one of the best coffee nd cappuccino I had in the US (as an Italian I luv them both)

a "must taste" for every1 visiting port

Reviewed 15 August 2013

We always forget about this place, but after having a meal that left us HUNGRY elsewhere, we needed a snack. They are one of the few places that has early breakfast, kudos! They have a lot of grad and go, like deviled eggs, wraps, pastries, and local made chocolate. If you are visiting, find this place, it won't totally gouge your pocket book, and you can eat there or take a picnic elsewhere. Note, it is hard to find anywhere open in Port Townsend at say 8am, when a person might want a breakfast, or all day, so check it out!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

This place has vegan options, which I love! We both had a sesame bar, and I had an Angel bar (did not really care for it) and hubby had a cookie. I ordered a smoothie and he got iced coffee. Cute place, very nice woman at the counter.