Aladdin Motor Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Harborside Inn(Port Townsend)
Tides Inn(Port Townsend)
View Hotel
The Belmont Inn(Port Townsend)
  • Restaurant
Manresa Castle(Port Townsend)
  • Free Internet
Bishop Victorian Hotel(Port Townsend)
View Hotel
The Waterstreet Hotel(Port Townsend)
Swan Hotel(Port Townsend)
Fort Worden(Port Townsend)
The Tyee(Coupeville)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssmall balconyin townroom was cleanwater viewbalcony doorgreat view of the harborthird flooropen the windowthe staff was friendly and helpfulfridge and microwaveoff seasondowntowndogmarinaratessealsfi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and do NOT stay here! It's gross and smells awful. Not to close to town, about a mile away. The continental breakfast was even sad.. want even worth the $80 we spent.I'm not sure how this place got any good reviews, the hotel must of done them..

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Aladdin Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

I apologize for any inconvenience to you by not meeting your expectations. Your comments and concerns have been reviewed with the staff so corrections can be made.
Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

First time staying here it was just ok. Best thing about the room was that we had sea view room. Walls very thin heard things from the next room that you should keep kids away from hearing, if you know what I mean.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sprinter05

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry about the noise problem, always let us know when your are disturbed by other guest and we will address the situation.
We do appreciate your business and hope your will visit again soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Not the fanciest place to stay in Port Townsend but the price was right and it was in a great location. The room was quiet and comfortable. The wi-fi didn't seem to work very well in my room (farthest from the office) but I never called the front desk to see if they could help. It just wasn't that important to me.

The continental breakfast consisted of toast with different types of bread, fruit, juice, cereal, milk and coffee. The staff was friendly. Make sure you request a room with a balcony...the view is worth it!

Room Tip: Request a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank impalaboy59
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Aladdin Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for the review so others know of the great view from the balcony rooms. The manager knows of your comments on the Wi-Fi and will address the issue so it will not be a problem for future guest.
Your business is greatly appreciated.
Guest Relations Managers

Reviewed 24 December 2013

the picture was a bit deceptive, it appears that all 3 floors have balconies facing the water, but only believe 1/2 of what you see and none of what you hear! when I walked into the room the first and only thing I noticed was that there was no balcony, so I went to the front office and asked to be relocated onto the second floor, after asking me 3 times if I had touched anything in the room the front office agreed and would change my room to the third floor, I was with my mother, she is 70 goingon 93 and asking her to do the stairs so I can have a view, sucked, but I did and she agreed.What I am winning about I guess is that I asked if there were any rooms available on the second floor so my mom would not have to go through that and they said no, but when I looked at the parking at night , the lot was empty and it was the middle of the week.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank luis d
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Aladdin Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

I am sorry that there was confusion with your room that did not have a balcony and that we could not assign you a balcony room on the second floor. If you choose to stay with us again, please request a balcony room on the desired floor and we will do all possible to accommodate your request. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced.
We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

3 generations went to Port Townsend for the Santa Claus arrival, and a movie at the Rose Theater, booked 3 rooms at the Aladdin, and were well taken care of. Nice location on the shore, and friendly service, will use next time we visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank edb78

Thank you for choosing the Aladdin for your family gathering recently. I'm sure you enjoyed the movie at the Rose Theater.
We truly appreciate your business and look forward to having your family visit again soon.
We wish you a Happy New Year.