Blue Gull Inn Bed & Breakfast
Bishop Victorian Hotel(Port Townsend)
US$183
Aladdin Motor Inn(Port Townsend)
US$91
Tides Inn(Port Townsend)
US$169
Fort Worden(Port Townsend)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$158
Orbitz.com
Harborside Inn(Port Townsend)
US$99
Palace Hotel Port Townsend(Port Townsend)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$161
Manresa Castle(Port Townsend)
US$102
US$92
  • Free Internet
Swan Hotel(Port Townsend)
Priceline
All reviewsangel roomother guestsgarden roomb bquichefamily stylefrench toastsun porchbig tablefront porchlovely victorianwalk into towna lovely staywonderful hostsquiet neighborhoodromantic weekendlarge bathroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This was our third visit to the Blue Gull Inn, and like the previous two, we found ourselves completely charmed by the experience. John and Pamela were the perfect hosts providing us with wonderful breakfasts, great conversation and excellent recommendations for dinner. With each visit it feels more and more like our 'home away from home' in Port Townsend. And each time we visit Port Townsend we discover more to see and do in this fascinating community. Thanks again for the restful ambience you've created for us and the other travelers who come your way.
We'll be back!

Room Tip: Very comfortable suites with the soaking tubs that face east.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NandRKS
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Well placed in the upper part of Port Townsend, easily walkable to wherever you want to go. Cute room, very Victorian decor, and yummy breakfast served family style. Nice to chat with other guests. We enjoyed Renee's dinner recommendation of Lanza's.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BARBARA P
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay - a very comfortable room, just the right distance to walk to downtown restaurants and attractions, and the friendly, helpful advice of our innkeepers. The communal breakfast table was another plus, giving us an opportunity to share stories and get advice from other guests.

Room Tip: We had a lot of bags, so we decided on a ground floor room - which was quiet...no street noise .
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BalletBW
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I didn´t realize until I was inside the Blue Gull Inn that I had stayed here before with my middle sister! My ¨baby¨sister and I had a lovely stay this time around. John was a pleasant host and Renee´s scones lived up to my memory of them. Not only that but she shared the recipe! I can´t wait to try making them myself. The location is great. Walking distance to the waterfront, cafes, some excellent drinking establishments. The Blue Gull was clean and cluttered in that Victorian sort of way. Not my taste for a lifestyle but just perfect for a Victorian B n B. I recommend the Blue Gull Inn for a night or two in a lovely port town. The Rose View Room was the perfect choice to avoid the long, steep stairs to the 2nd floor.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Check-in was easy and John was on-hand to answer questions. My husband and I checked into #6 whiich had a small garden room leading off the bathroom that gave us a great view of the deer and the flowers.
Once we got over the shock of having no TV in any room we sat outside on the porch, relaxed in the rocking chairs and chatted with other guests staying at the inn. John really enjoys giving his guests a history of Port Townsend.

The room was quite small but the bed was very comfortable and the bed linens were immaculate.

Breakfsst is served at a community table which gave the guests lots of time to chat and exchange trip ideas. The clawtub bath is hard to get in and out of but the floor was made of tile so there was no concerrn about water damage to the floor. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple