“As good as NY”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I just love the crust!! It is chewy and tasteful, sourdough, and stands alone with nothing on top. I love my crusts plain after eating off the toppings! The toppings are delicious too. I love their sausage and they sure give you enough. It's worth every penny. I have to sign off now; I made myself very hungry for one.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

If you are any where close to visiting Port Townsend Washington you must stop in at this little pizza restaurant. It ain't fancy, folks, but we have never tasted pizza as good as Waterfront's. We happened upon the place totally by accident. We were visiting Port Townsend for the day from our National Forest campground near Quilcene on the Hood Canal. We had been on the road from Tucson AZ for two weeks, camping up the northern California, Oregon and Washington coasts. We hadn't even discussed a pizza lunch when we suddenly smelled it! The dough is sourdough. The mixture of cheeses is wonderful, and we had a pizza with a Portuguese sausage, made locally. It was to die for, and the two of us agreed we had never had a better pizza. Waterfront is funky....decor a bit crazy....not a hokey theme...almost thrown together. The food was all that counted. Our service was good too. I know we will return to Washington state to visit family; for clams, mussels, oysters; the sights; the camping, etc but we will also return to Port Townsend for Waterfront Pizza!!! Our only complaint, if you can call it that, is that although the building backs on to the waterfront there was no view.....too bad, but I'd return for the food, no matter.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Not that Pizza Factory is any better--but the pizza and the Market in Poulsbo is better and cheaper. Employees tend to have all sorts of attitude and it's good--if you desire soggy pizza.

1  Thank ThereisABetterChoice
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This pizza is the Best pizza I have ever tasted! The staff is friendly. It is best to order and take out because there isn't many seats in the restaurant and it does get busy. You can also buy pizza by the slice when you are not wanting a full pizza!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We walked past this where they were selling slices of pizza....it smelled so good we turned around and that's when they told us there was seating upstairs! The pizza was delicious, but the Greek Salad was so good we went back the second night just for the salad! All was hand made...pizza crust and sauce...YUM!

1  Thank rencruiser