This hotel is a former Holiday Inn Express that has recently been converted to a GuestHouse Inn. My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in August 2012. Although the property and room were clean, the whole place could use some updating, including some soundproofing. We were located in a king-bed room with jacuzzi tub on the ground floor. We had a difficult time sleeping due to the sounds coming from the rooms above us. We could hear every step anyone made, the sounds of their tv, air conditioner, tub filling with water, shower running, toilets flushing ... we may as well been in the room with them.The jacuzzi tub we had was very dated and noisy. The bed was soft and the carpets worn. We also found no where to sit when waiting outside for our ride. No bench to be found anywhere. The free breakfast was okay, but they frequently ran out of food items. We found the price to stay here was way too high for the amenities provided, so we will NOT stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in scenic downtown Poulsbo conveniently located from all dining, entertainment, and the marina. Minutes from Naval Base Kitsap/Bangor/Keyport, and the Pudget Sound Naval Shipyard. Within 10 minutes from Kingston, Silverdale, and Bainbridge Island. Enjoy our complimentary deluxe hot breakfast served daily! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Poulsbo
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo Hotel Poulsbo
- Holiday Inn Poulsbo
- Poulsbo Holiday Inn Express