“Life saver” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Portland, Oregon
“Life saver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

After a frustrating day Guesthouse provided the perfect place to re-group and prepare for the rest of my trip. I had forgotten that I am a member of AARP. Amber, the lady checking me in, asked the question so I could obtain the extra discount. Also the fresh baked cookies on arrival are fabulous. Not to mention the full breakfast with the added option of trays to take to the room for my traveling companion who has problems walking. I needed a ground floor close to the main entrance because of the walking problem. No hesitation at all. It was mine.
Nan G

Room Tip: I needed a ground floor room close to the main entrance because of walking difficulties. Without he...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear we were able to accommodate all your needs. We hope to see you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Gig Harbor
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. The room was exceptionally clean, the bed was extremely comfortable, (I asked for one to take home). To top things off, the staff was very friendly. Amber was the front desk manager when we checked in and out, she was pleasant and very knowledgeable of the area, not to mention cute as a button! We will definitely stay again!

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Its kind words like yours that strives us to be better everyday!
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

I just checked in after a very long day of traveling across country. I was greeted by Amber who was helpful and friendly. She noted that I was tired and sore and she offered to assist with my luggage. I have stayed here once before for a work trip. The property is very well kept and comfortable, but the thing that will keep me back is staff like Amber. Clearly the management at this property have a good sense about the importance of hiring quality staff.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank TwoJims
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Its kind words like yours that strives us to better everyday!
Kirkland, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

My husband and I traveled to Poulsbo for an over-night getaway. The hotel was nice and clean. When we arrived, the gentleman at the desk spent several minutes giving up recommendations for dinner, directions, cookies, newspapers and a warm welcome. Our room was very clean and spacious (we had a king with a kitchenette) and the bed was very comfortable, especially with our choice of soft and firm pillows on the bed. They had a nice spread for breakfast with omelets, bacon, sausage and the usual rolls, bread, cereal, etc.

After we got home, we realized my husband left his shaver there. We called, the honest cleaning people had turned it in to lost and found and now Amber is mailing it back to us. Thank you to all involved.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to have found your lost item and is in route to you as I respond to your kind words. We hope to see you again soon!
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Everything about this place is stellar. We could not have been more pleased with each aspect of our guest experience. Thank you to the whole staff for making our stay so delightful. HIGHLY recommended!

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. All of us here at the hotel are so glad you had a great experience at our hotel! We hope to see you again soon!
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I showed up here when I had actually made my reservations at a different hotel (my bad!) but despite my frustration and (incorrect) insistence that i had booked here, they called the other hotel, confirmed that i was actually meant to be over there and sweetly showed me on my way. They were super nice to a cranky person and I really appreciate their kindness and patience!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, especially when you didn't stay with us. I'm glad we were able to assist you in getting you to your reserved hotel. We hope to see you in our hotel next time you're in the area.
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Stayed at the GuestHouse Inn and Suites Hotel of Poulsbo, WA as they were the host hotel for the annual marathon. I just completed a half marathon and writing this review of the great accommodations the GuestHouse hotel has been for the past 2 days! I travel a lot to different cities running marathons and this hotel is the tops in my mind. First, I was welcomed with fresh baked cookies upon arrival and all front desk staff is one of the friendliest people I came across. I can really tell the sincere care for guest needs. Room was immaculate with flat screen TV and beds were heavenly! Definitely helped with my running the marathon. Breakfast was out early for all the runners and great for management to be flexible with the early start time for all the runners. No wonder this hotel has won numerous awards!!!

Room Tip: upstairs was real quiet!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. First of all, congratulations on completing your 1/2 marathon! Glad to see the weather cooperate with the race this year. Thank you for your kind words and hope to see you again next year!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Poulsbo
Poulsbo Inn
Poulsbo Inn
#2 of 2 in Poulsbo
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
Oxford Suites Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
#1 of 6 in Silverdale
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bainbridge Island Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bainbridge Isl...
#1 of 5 in Bainbridge Island
Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA
The Resort at Port Ludlow
The Resort at Port Ludlow
#1 of 1 in Port Ludlow

Been to GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo? Share your experiences!