GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo
US$180
US$144
US$120
Official Site
Quality Inn and Suites(Bainbridge Island)
US$150
US$96
US$112
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskyogurthot breakfastroom was cleanfridge and microwavefree breakfastfull sizeclose to downtownchecking incheese omeletsthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfulwaterfront areastrip mallhealth clubwould definitely stay here againmorning breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed here because the Best Western on Bainbridge was full. It was no close second. Creaky floors, smelly hallways, dark rooms, and leaky sinks. It was average. Nothing horrible but I have not intention of ever staying here again. It's just okay. If you need something in that area it will do. The bed was clean and I slept okay. Sometimes that's all you need.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Merdog
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm sorry your stay wasn't up to your standards but we update our hotel every chance we have. We are currently finishing up with renovations with all the rooms with accent wall paints. We hope to see you in the future to check out the improvements!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

After a frustrating day Guesthouse provided the perfect place to re-group and prepare for the rest of my trip. I had forgotten that I am a member of AARP. Amber, the lady checking me in, asked the question so I could obtain the extra discount. Also the fresh baked cookies on arrival are fabulous. Not to mention the full breakfast with the added option of trays to take to the room for my traveling companion who has problems walking. I needed a ground floor close to the main entrance because of the walking problem. No hesitation at all. It was mine.
Nan G

Room Tip: I needed a ground floor room close to the main entrance because of walking difficulties. Without hesitation on the part of Amber who was checking me in it was ours.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear we were able to accommodate all your needs. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. The room was exceptionally clean, the bed was extremely comfortable, (I asked for one to take home). To top things off, the staff was very friendly. Amber was the front desk manager when we checked in and out, she was pleasant and very knowledgeable of the area, not to mention cute as a button! We will definitely stay again!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Its kind words like yours that strives us to be better everyday!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I just checked in after a very long day of traveling across country. I was greeted by Amber who was helpful and friendly. She noted that I was tired and sore and she offered to assist with my luggage. I have stayed here once before for a work trip. The property is very well kept and comfortable, but the thing that will keep me back is staff like Amber. Clearly the management at this property have a good sense about the importance of hiring quality staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank TwoJims
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Its kind words like yours that strives us to better everyday!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

My husband and I traveled to Poulsbo for an over-night getaway. The hotel was nice and clean. When we arrived, the gentleman at the desk spent several minutes giving up recommendations for dinner, directions, cookies, newspapers and a warm welcome. Our room was very clean and spacious (we had a king with a kitchenette) and the bed was very comfortable, especially with our choice of soft and firm pillows on the bed. They had a nice spread for breakfast with omelets, bacon, sausage and the usual rolls, bread, cereal, etc.

After we got home, we realized my husband left his shaver there. We called, the honest cleaning people had turned it in to lost and found and now Amber is mailing it back to us. Thank you to all involved.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to have found your lost item and is in route to you as I respond to your kind words. We hope to see you again soon!