GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo
US$144
BestWestern.com
US$120
Official Site
Quality Inn and Suites(Bainbridge Island)
US$141
US$112
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskyogurthot breakfastroom was cleanfridge and microwavefree breakfastfull sizeclose to downtownchecking incheese omeletsthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfulwaterfront areastrip mallhealth clubwould definitely stay here againmorning breakfast
FilterAll languages
Seattle
Reviewed 9 September 2005

I wasnt expecting much but got a great inviting staffs who were more than happy to help me in any way. There was minor noise from obvious construction/re-modelling they were doing but did not bother me a bit. The interior lobby looks great. New carpet, and new lobby, all looked immaculate. I have been here before years ago and this new updated look and new management(?) is much much better that what I remember.

• Stayed: August 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Kirkland, WA
Reviewed 5 August 2005

The management of this establishment was very rude and inflexible to customers. We had to wait until late afternoon for our room to be ready. There were no apologies and when we inquired about a missing item, the manager we talked to was very rude. I had also seen her dealing with another customer the day before when we were waiting for our room and the manager's behavior was simply outrageous. Find somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed: July 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Wa
Reviewed 18 April 2005

I misplaced my husbands wedding ring in the room. I called backed the very next day and was told they had the ring. I asked" what should I do? They said "no problem we will mail it to you". I called back four days later and was told it was mailed out. I called back, a few days after the first call and they were surprised I didn't received it yet. The3rd time I called back and was told they mailed it to the wrong address. The front desk girl reconfirms my correct address and tells me, thats the address she wrote down, someone must have wrote a 2 instead of a 7. She will make sure they get it right when it comes back. Now as I'm going over my bank statement I see a charge that is not familiar to me at all. I try to trace it but the business is already closed. This is now 13 days later, I call the hotel to see where my husbands wedding ring is. They resent it to the wrong address again. I ask the girl how it was sent. I was told," don't worry it was mailed. I ask her again how was it mailed, she didn't know but she'll ask someone. it was sent thru Fed Ex. So here it is two weeks later I've been charged$20.92 and no ring. At no time was I asked or told they were going to put the shipping on my card. I asked to speak to the manager, we get disconnected. I call back and is told he is outside and can't come to the phone. I ask to please have him call me when he gets in. He never calls me back. The next day I call and ask to speak to Mica the manager. He comes on the phone and I ask him if he is aware of my problem. He says yeah I heard something.Right off the bat he says it was remailed to you. So I asked where the ring is at this point in time. He says it's on it's way to you. I asked him why they charged my cc without my permission. He said it's a given. Since they were sending it to me they weren't going to pay for it. I asked him why I wasn't told this first. He repeated it's a given. This is the worst case of incompetence I have witness in a long time.Then after all this I ask,"wasn't my ring resent to the wrong address.His reply"Oh yeah". The bottom line, he is going to investigate and get back to me.

Stayed: April 2005
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 March 2005

Stayed at Poulsbo Holiday Inn Express on March 12, 2005. Room Reservation was followed accurately. Room was OK but had several maintenance problems. Such problems, I believe, are symptomatic of poor management. One of the lamps next to the bed had some kind of short in its switch (it would not go on or off reliably). The TV was misadjusted (the contrast was way too dark) and several of the cable channels had poor pictures. The air conditioning unit was under the curtains of the window, and even though there was a plastic baffle, it was not effectively positioned as the breeze from the air conditioner caused the window curtains to blow out annoyingly. I understood that there was some remodeling going on at the facility, but I don't know whether it would include the room problems. Finally, I think their room rates were high, and not a good value.

• Stayed: March 2005, travelled on business
4  Thank bigjimc
Reviewed 8 November 2004

I've had two issues with this otherwise unremarkable Holiday Inn. First, the sink ("the vanity area") was in the bedroom, and not in the bathroom. This way if I went into the bathroom at night and wanted to wash my hands afterwards I'd wake my girlfriend up. This may not be a problem for single travellers or those not concerned with privacy/quiet but we did not like it at all. Secondly, the room was pretty small and the AC a little noisy, which was a bit disappointing considering that this is not a cheap hotel.

• Stayed: January 2005