“Klaatu-Burrata-Bistro”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We had dinner here last night and enjoyed it. If you've never eaten at a Tapas type restaurant, the way it works is you order from a list of interesting sounding dishes and they bring them out and you can try each one. Kind of like appetizers. You order a few of them and they make up a meal. They don't have to be related.

I would recommend going here as a party of 4. They give pretty big portions on some of the dishes so it would be easier taste all the dishes you might want to order and still be able to eat it all. Other dishes they give enough for 2, but they are still big enough for a party of 4 to have a bite of each dish.

Pretty good wine selection and they have a full bar, which we have not tried yet.

The staff is friendly and quite helpful and eager to please.

1  Thank Greg M
There are newer reviews for Burrata Bistro

Reviewed 9 October 2013

A small town jewel.An intimate romantic bistro with warm service and artful food preparation. 2 couples dined and everyone loved their meal choices We had the goat cheese appetizer, pork shank, seafood stew, and fish all were perfect. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Angeldawg
Reviewed 6 September 2013

The food is wonderful and service is 5 star. I love going to Burrata Bistro. It's a little slice of Seattle in my backyard. My palette can be amused by the food and wine selection while my ego can be fanned by the service. There are times on a busy weekend night where I feel like I'm the only patron in the place, that is with an exception of the noise. Although, the high decibel level means that Burrata is doing it right!

My only complaint would be the specials. I've heard about the Butternut Squash Lasagna, Osso Bucco, and Cioppino numerous times. All three are superber, but come on-just put them on the regular menu! Everyone loves them anyway. Also, I feel that the amazing service staff could use the time better servingguests instead of repeating the overwhelming specials.

2  Thank Bob D
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I've now been twice and haven't been disappointed. Both of my dishes were a little on the rich side but I should have known better. The specials are always overwhelming and somewhat similar which would be my only complaint thus far. Great wine list.

2  Thank Leftovers4Lunch
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This lovely little bistro is a perfect neighborhood spot that attracts the locals yet is a draw for those traveling on the Kitsap Peninsula. The menu is classic and creative with many specials available. Homemade pasta, fresh ingredients, nice wine selection and wonderful martinis. The servers are professional yet very friendly and accomodating. The owners are very present and will often treat the guests to port after a wonderful meal.

1  Thank Susan S