“Love this little place”

Sogno di Vino
Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Wine Bar, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Kingston, Washingston
“Love this little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Happy Hour is such a treat! A perfectly delicious Caesar Salad, Polenta with Ragu, yummy baby pizza and some other great choices for $5, what could be better. Oh yes, fantastic service with a waitstaff that is funny and make your visit even more cheerful.

Every time we eat here, I like it better!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank DianaKingsley
Rob S, Owner at Sogno di Vino, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Diana, Thank you for the great review. I see that you are a regular diner here in Poulsbo. You know what you like and express it well. We will do our best to keep up the standard of service and quality you expect. Please say hello to Angela or myself the next time you in. We appreciate you. Rob and Angela Scott, Owners

Amherst NH
“What's a nice restaurant doing in a place like this?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

What a find. This review is a little late; we were there in May of 2013. We wandered onto the patio and sat near a heated table - the setting was very nice. Because we were so early in the season their was not much of a crowd and we had the good fortune of being waited on by Angela Scott - one of the owners. It was such a great experience. We had one of the great house pizzas, and something else. A couple of glasses of very nice wine. I would go back in a heartbeat. I just keep asking myself why anyone would leave San Diego to open not just a restaurant, but a higher end restaurant in Poulsbo WA? The only thing I could come up with is they are in a witness protection program! (said in jest)

• Visited June 2013
Rob S, Owner at Sogno di Vino, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Steve, thank you taking the time to review Sogno di Vino. I am glad you got to meet Angela. One of the reasons for our success is that she has a hands on approach to running the day to day business. San Diego was great but not in comparison to what we have built here in Poulsbo.
Rob Scott
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Flew out last week to see our new Grandson. My daughter recommended this as one of their favorites. She was spot on. The Pizza was the best I have ever had, the staff was very friendly and the beer was cold! We went back two days later for more ... !!

Great job !

• Visited May 2014
Rob S, Owner at Sogno di Vino, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for the rave review. I just wish you didn't live so far away. Rob and Angela
Reno, Nevada
“Friendly staff, great ingredients!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Most of the restaurants in Poulsbo are small, but this one was quaint, the staff was very accommodating and friendly. Their food selections were great, we opted for the Dinner for Two deal, which came with a bottle of wine, appetizer and two entrees for only $55 I believe. I tried the Rosemary chicken, which was an interesting combo of ingredients but ended up tasty pretty good, I think I would ask for no maple syrup next time. My bf had the pasta bolognese which was delicious too. Great food!

• Visited April 2014
Rob S, Owner at Sogno di Vino, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. Please come back to enjoy our seasonal menu change in the next two weeks. Rob and Angela Scott, Owners
Seattle
“Nice little restaurant with gourmet food in Downtown Poulsbo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food, setting and service are top notch. I love their Beet Salad and any of the Pizzas. They also have great cocktails here. My favorite is the Pear Martini. There are a couple of prime sitting areas. The first is by the fireplace downstairs and the second is upstairs by the window. In the summer time you can sit outside.

Although the place is ideal for a date night meal, there are tables that can accommodate children. I would suggest you try the Green Light Diner next door if you have a noisy crowd though.

• Visited March 2014
Rob S, Owner at Sogno di Vino, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for your review and wonderful comments. Please introduce yourself the next time you come in so we can thank you personally. Rob and Angela, Owners