“Japanese food”

Add it.
Ichizen
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We love this place. We tried going there last weekend and saw a sign on the door that they moved. We called the number but got a recording. We drove to the new location out of curiosity and found it, but it is not open yet. The new location looks smaller. I hope they open soon. I miss the white fish dinner with green salad and miso soup. My husband and daughter like the dinner box. Service is very friendly.

Reviewed 21 June 2010

I was surprised that there is only one review. Ichizan is a hidden treasure. Service and food quality has always been perfect. Menu is diverse enough to find something for everyone. Best basic Miso soup I can remember ever having, comes with every meal.

Always an enjoyable meal

1  Thank 65Mustang-PoulsboWA
Reviewed 29 April 2010

Ichizen is one of the best Japanese restaurants I've experienced. The service is efficient and friendly and the food is great. The sushi and sashimi are very fresh and tasty, the soups are satisfying and the dinner or lunch combinations are delicious and reasonable in price. They also have a very good sake selection and good beer and tea too. Though located in a strip mall on highway 305, the atmosphere inside takes you away from the bland exterior.

1  Thank 4gardengirl9