“Amazing Crepes!!!!!”

Crepe Nuvo
Poulsbo, Washington
“Amazing Crepes!!!!!”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I had driven by Crepe Nuvo so many times, but was always in hurry to somewhere else. I finally had the chance to stop in and I am so glad I did! The building is a cute little blue bungalow cottage right in downtown Poulsbo. Crepe Nuvo shares a patio space with the coffee shop next door.

First, l want to talk about the view....incredibly beautiful. Crepe Nuvo sits on a cliff overlooking Elliot Bay. I came on a beautiful, sunny day and the view was amazing. Beautiful blue sky and a sparkling bay. The entire back wall of the restaurant is a window to optimize diners viewing experience. The inside is pretty small, probably 10-15 people could fit in there.

Now, the food! They offer a big selection of both savory and sweet crepes. We ordered an apple pie crepe and an Elvis the pelvis crepe. Heaven!!!! The apple pie crepe had cinnamon apples with caramelized walnuts covered with whip cream, more caramelized walnuts, and caramel sauce!!!! Elvis the pelvis consisted of nutella and bananas with bacon....yeah bacon....so good. A chocolate sauce was drizzled over the top with whip cream.

This is one of our new favorite dessert places. They are open from 11 am - 7 pm...so if you are in the area, definitely stop by!!!

• Visited October 2011