“Ok food, but bad sangria”
Review of Paella Bar

Paella Bar
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Duluth, Minnesota
“Ok food, but bad sangria”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The tapas were fairly good with some better than others. The clams were tiny. Several dishes came with rich broth that called for bread which was not provided. The only bread available had to be ordered extra. The sangria was terrible. Don't order it unless they make big changes. To call the Sangria Hawaiin Punch would be a disservice to Hawaiin Punch. There was no fruit in the Sangria which came in a small pitcher filled to the top with ice and small glasses also filled to the top with ice. It tasted like a mix of some kind. My sister had dined at this restaurant several years ago and said that the Sangria was very good at that time, very similar to what one would be served in Spain. She was dining with us and was very disappointed that the Sangria was such poor quality, because we ordered it on her recommendation. Service was ok, but the waiter did nothing when we complained about the Sangria except to say that he would pass it on.

Visited September 2013

Poulsbo, Washington
“Always an experience!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I love the tapas menu at Paella Bar. They also make really good margarita's. Best for Happy Hour! Make sure you get the stuffed dates wrapped in bacon!

Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
“After a hot day in Kitsap!!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Can anyone believe it can get hot in Poulsbo,,well, it can!!!
Anyway,,,went here after a good day at work in the heat. Kinda exhausted, but was able to relax and have some tasty dishes. We had the smoked trout, calamari dish, some baked eggplant, vendi salad and sautéed spinach. And oh,,yes,,,some copa bread.
Our favorites were the eggplant and bread!!!!! The spinach was pretty good as well. The salad needs an acquired taste, but we will be back to try some more dishes on the menu. Prices were bearable and the service was great!!! (sorry, I don't know the official names of these dishes) (the music was a little loud)

• Visited July 2013
“The owner committed the worst restaurant no, no ever!”
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

I was celebrating my girlfriends birthday with her and catching up after a two month holiday. Although the food and wine was fine, I was astonished when the owner, who we had already chatted with as I am also a local business owner approached our table and asked us how long we planned on staying as we had already paid our bill and he had customers waiting....mind you, we arrived when there was no one in the restaurant, stayed for about 3 hrs and spent $50.00 during happy hour. Either way, I worked in the restaurant industry for years and you would never DREAM of doing this! Needless to say, I will take my business elsewhere next time

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Aleta G
“A great find in Poulsbo!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Went with friends and our 2 year old daughter.
Great atmosphere! The staff was friendly and I thought it did have a nice family feel which makes it easier when you have kids.
The food was amazing. The cod fritters were outstanding. Also the Paella was wonderful with the fresh seafood. Loved it!

• Visited May 2013