“Dairy free available for my daughter”

Poulsbohemian Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Poulsbo
Description: I can't believe this place isn't listed here - quirky, friendly, delicious, awesome hill view over Liberty Bay and you can help knit on the World's Longest Scarf project!
Reviewed 15 April 2014

What a view! And a great place to meet for a coffee drink after shopping. Wonderful snacks if you need a little something to hold you over.

1  Thank AllisonB_9
There are newer reviews for Poulsbohemian Coffee House

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Had a fantastic vanilla latte and totally ignored my book due to the incredible view from the back window. Awesome server attentively helped me wrap up half of the enormous scone I couldn't finish. Super atmosphere; great service.

1  Thank Wendy H
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The coffee that is!! Bought some coffee here for the wife and I. We sat down inside and sipped our coffee. Could have taken it all in one gulp. Was cool to almost cold in temp w/o much taste at all. Atmosphere wasn't all that either. Good view of Liberty Bay, though.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Stopped into the little house just outside of downtown and ordered an americano and a breakfast cookie made from oatmeal, chips and dried fruit. It was as delicious as the view of the marina from the sitting room. Several friendly locals were enjoying the morning and chatting it up.

Great coffee and experienced barista makes the day!

1  Thank k247
Reviewed 21 November 2012

This is an adorable, funky little place. I only had coffee , but the baked goods looked great. Nice view of the water. I am pretty sure I got regular coffee vs the decaf that I ordered because my heart rate was up and I was shaky shortly after beginning to drink it. My friend ended up getting the wrong drink as well, but we didn't notice right away and it was raining too hard to go back and complain. I would visit again...I think the barrista must have had a long hard Saturday night, because he wasn't too responsive on Sunday morning.

1  Thank Sandra J