“Guess I made a bad choice”

That's A Some Italian Ristorante
Ranked #32 of 89 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I had the Caramalized Onion and Gorgonzola Pizza. I thought the combination sounded great. But it was so sweet ... not good. When leaving, I asked and found out that there is a lot of honey in the carmalized onions. That's not the way I would do it, and honey was not listed in the ingredients. So, while I might try a proper carmalized onion and gorgonzola pizza at home - not here.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We have been coming here for years, and love the familiar feel, warm greeting, good service, good food and good wine. I will say that we aren't really fair to the menu, because we each have favorites that we want to order every time -- roasted garlic appetizer, veal piccatta, spinach pesto pizza, linguine marinara, Anaheim chili penne, always a Caesar salad, spumoni ice cream if we aren't too full already. Every once in a while, we'll go to another place in Poulsbo, but always return to That's a Some Italian because it is the best. If you are looking for tiny portions, loud music, "artistic" food towers and pretentious presentation, don't come here. This is more like eating at grandma's, if your grandma was a good Italian cook and was happy to feed you.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Stopped by for happy hour/dinner. The pizza was large. The chilled lambrusco wine was very chilled and the pours were generous. We sat outside and enjoyed a view of the park and marina.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

This place had the freshest tasting food I have ever eaten! The service was great and so was the food! Lunch time dining. Not busy but it should be!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

There wasn't really anything good about this experience. The food was bland, the decor is kitschy, the service was slow. Will not be returning.