“Inconsistent - Watch the Pizza”

That's A Some Italian Ristorante
Ranked #20 of 90 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Vancouver, Washington
“Inconsistent - Watch the Pizza”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

One day we went and had a fairly good dinner. I had Veal Picatta and my family had the salmon pasta. All was well. Since that was a good experience I decided to take my out of town guest to the restaurant. it was a busy weekend with an event happening on the waterfront. So the service was not as good, the chicken parmigiana was just ok and my guest said the pizza margerita was "horrible." In fact she wouldn't even eat it. I have to say that the Caesar salad preceeding the pizza was rather good.I think I'd chalk this up to inconsistency That's a some Italian Ristorante has a great location but the food is just so so. If you can't count on a good meal, it is hard to make the decision to dine there.

• Visited August 2014

Minden, NV
“Really enjoyed dinner!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My brother recommended this place for dinner. Our party of 5 was seated immediately on a Friday evening and service was friendly and fast. Slight mix up on the order - but they apologized and then didn't charge us for the entree that arrived late. Food was good, wine was good and I would certainly go back again. Love the t- shirts the staff wore : Legalize Marinara !

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Sharron G
Seattle
“Always a pleasure to eat here”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

The pizzas are surprisingly good but the eggplant parmesan is better.
Been going there for 19+ years and almost never disappointed. Way to go Tom.

Visited June 2014
Kingston, Washingston
“Gluten Free Pizza was Yummy!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This place has been a landmark in Poulsbo for many years. I had not eaten there in a while, since pizza is not something I get to enjoy. But walking by seeing the huge "Gluten Free" sign, we got an outside table and had a great meal! Thanks for adding gluten free, so more of us can enjoy your wonderful little friendly restaurant! NICE!!

• Visited June 2014
Poulsbo, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great little italian eatery in Poulsbo”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love this bistro. Their Gourmet pizza is heavenly and can be customized to your special liking. My husband goes for the spaghetti Bolognese. Last time I ate there I had the steamed clams ~ delicious little morsels in a garlic-wine-butter broth that just begs sopping up with focaccia. Try to get there when Tom Pelland, the owner, is on board ~ terrific sense of humor and passion for good food and good times. Always a good evening!! Cheers

• Visited May 2014