“OMG - Forget Dieting”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Poulsbo
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 21 August 2014

From breads to rich pastries, you'll find sugary delights for everyone. There are scones, Viking Donuts, Poulsbo Bread and even amazing pastries. All are made fresh on site.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Worth the trip.
On my way there after dinner to have coffee and a pastry or two or three for dessert.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This is my go-to place for the best pastry and cookies on the peninsula. My husband's favorite is the muffins. I like to take visitors from out of town to shop here for the experience. Atmosphere is quaint and smells amazing!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Every time we visit the Kitsap Peninsula we go to Sluy's. The place is usually amazing and has the best variety of pastries and baked goods. Wanting to beat the rush on Sunday morning I went there early. I saw online that they open at 4:30, so I thought by getting there at 7:30 I would have my choice of all the delicious, fresh pastries, but I was WRONG. Our favorites are the Viking Cups, which I was told would be ready in 2 hours. Are you kidding me? Come back in 2 hours for the bakery's most popular items? I then ordered two of the apple/nut rolls with their famous cream cheese frosting and one of the pull apart breads on display in the window. I was pretty disappointed in both options, I would bet they were left over from the day before.
One thing that has always bothered me about Sluy's is that they don't have any of the bakery items priced. You have no idea how much something is unless you ask, and it sucks to have to ask.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Weekly trip from the Harbor to get these donuts! Kids love the Viking & gingerbread man donut! All the donuts were delicious!!! See you next week for more! Would love to see a chocolate peanut butter donut!!!!

2  Thank Partyof5ish