“Good... Not Great”

Cuisines: Thai
Indialantic, Florida
“Good... Not Great”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Wife used to love this place when we lived here six years ago, so we chose for sentimentality mostly. Avacado Curry with chicken for me - I have never seen that before, so gave it a shot. It was fine... Tasted like curry with avocados and chicken. She had garlic chicken - her old favorite. Said it was as delicious as ever. Portion size was fine. Server pretty much acted like it was her first day, but no big deal. Good dining... Not great.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Don't let the stone Viking scare you”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Just down the road in Poulsbo waits a gem. If you're leaving SEATAC, heading to the Ho rainforest, and find yourself with a hunger - STOP here!

Somewhat hidden you will find a little surprise. Smiling faces and great food in an unprepossessing space. Pros: fast and friendly service, the BEST orange beef, good prices, delicious salmon. Cons: view not great at low tide, space a bit dated.

This is my new "go-to" when looking for a quick and tasty nosh outside of Seattle.

Bremerton, Washington
“Food was delicious”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

The problem was it is FULL of MSG, both myself and my partner have really bad reactions to MSG, I woke up the next morning with a migraine and she had a racing heart all night and could not sleep. The Pad Thai and Yellow Curry was very very tasty. So if you don't react to MSG then you will LOVE it.

Too bad.

Visited November 2013
Napa, California
“Great Thai Food!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

This was probably the best Thai meal I have ever had. Great flavors and fresh ingredients. Excellent service. I would certainly return.

• Visited December 2013
Seabeck, Washington
“Consistently Great Quality Food, Great Location, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I stumbled upon this restaurant out of curiousity, and am tickled it's so darn good. I've been visiting for lunch every month or so, about 6 visits to date. I've never left hungry or received a bad meal. The food is made with very good quality products, and it's fresh. My last visit I had the Orange Chicken. The wait staff has been the same young lady during my visits, and the service has been great! The decor is modern, with a hint of Thai but the window view of Liberty Bay in Poulsbo is very nice. I think this place is awesome and I'll be sure to return.

• Visited November 2013