“Bad chinese food”

Golden Lion Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 91 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 November 2011

Not a good chinese food, not authentic. Food seemed to be too salty for me.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

The waitress was warm and welcoming and very friendly. Unfortunately, that was one of the few things that was good about this place. The first pot of tea was luke warm: cool enough my 8-year-old daughter had no trOuble drinking it immediately. My son liked the egg flower soup, and the orange chicken seemed to be okay.

However, both the vegetable moo shu and the chicken noodle soup smelled like dried urine. My wife couldn't eat it after two bites, and although I was ravenous, neither could I. It was unappetizing to say the least.

Reviewed 1 January 2009

the wrost place I have ever went. I did not even eat my food. The clue that it was not a good resturant should of been there were no customers in side.

Reviewed 24 May 2008

One of a handful of Chinese restaurants in Poulsbo. This is one of the better ones.