“We love this place!”

Taqueria Los Cazadores
Ranked #23 of 89 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Not only are the people who work this very friendly, this food is real AUTHENTIC MEXICAN! I eat there at least a couple of times a week as our business is near. I am heading there now for some tortilla soup.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

High rating for this little place. It is one of my favorite Mexican restaurants... between Cabo and Calgary!. Authentic food at an affordable price is the reason you go here. If you are looking for fancy, skip this place.
BUT, great food they have! This place always works for the family. It is usually moderately busy which means a good turnover of food freshness. It is also authentic enough that you might find yourself the only 'Gringo' in there. Of course they take your order in English - if that is what you speak. Phone plans (to call Mexico) cover the wall nearest the door and the tables and seating are simple.
My favorites are the Taco plate or Carne Asada. We have tried most things on the menu and have not found a bad deal yet. I go there with family and friends as well as company lunches - and everyone always likes it.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Authentic Mexican cooking at a very reasonable price. We visit this location once a week, almost. Good place for a nice quick snack or lunch for the family.

Reviewed 4 September 2012 via mobile

Not much to look at but the food was excellent. Probably the best i have had outside of Mexico.Will go back when in the area again.

1  Thank newyorker1953
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Hole in the wall/dive taco shop. Nice alternative to chain Mexican restaurants or Tex-Mex fast food. The tacos are not the usual refried beans, rice and chimichanga.

The tacos are the best dish here. They remind me of the tacos I used to buy on the street in Mexico. Get the plate of 4 tacos. They are reserved open face and topped with salsa cruda and cilantro. Try carnitas or al pastor instead of the usual chicken.

If the other dishes were as good as the tacos, I would give it five stars.

Been to Taqueria Los Cazadores? Share your experiences!